is this the end?

Dear anyone that finds my body first.
I'm tired of losing to love I truly am, I actually want to be happy for once. So I'm not staying here anymore. I rather be with my brother dead.
I truly rather be dead then alive at the moment then I wouldn't have to deal with the pain of love and being alive. I will finally be with people that loved me, for me....
Dave
Roxy
Rose
John
Jade...
I will finally see them again, and if I do this I won't have to worry about people or about love or anything. I will finally be happy for once in a very long time. Thanks I guess
Good bye
Dirk.

What karkat didn't know whats that dirk had alot of problems from mental to physical. Dirk had depression, bipolar disorder, self harm problems, everything you could think of. He never really knew what love was since dave left. Dave died in a car crash with dirk in the car also. Dirk watched his brother die right in front of his eyes.
Dirk sighed as tears slipped from his eyes he heled the sword to his throat, he took one last breath before sliding the sword across his neck, making a long and deep gash on his throat. As he bleed out he could hear faint voices, but he didn't care he finally felt alive to say good bye, his life slipped away but he didn't complain, as he slowly slipped away he say dave, roxy, rose, john and jade all waiting for him, he was finally happy.

(Well guys that was the end of the story hoped you guys enjoyed uh I guess leave a comment and favorite on this story if you want more like this, uh but yeah love you guys so much thank you for all your support and I'll talk to you guys again soon BYEEEE)