THE MEETING

Yuki's POV

I went to the pub where I know I could find Haruka. I turned around and faced Ace and Prince.

"You guys stay here a have a drink while I go and talk with Haruka"

Before they could get in a word.

I walked to the bar. The bartender recognized me almost immediately and let me through the back. It's been awhile but I know exactly where she is. I open the door reveling a sleeping Haruka. I shook her a few times. When she woke up she opened her eyes and then grew with excitement.

"Yun-yun it's been awhile."

"It has. I have a favor to ask."

"Go ahead. Oh wait if it's about a ship I have one you might like."

"You read my mind alright where is the beauty."

"In the depot of course. But if your here for a ship that must mean you have a crew. Right??"

"Right again."

"Well than lets get them first."

"Alright alright calm down."

We walk back to the bar and I getting Ace and Prince to follow Haruka and I to the depot. We stop at a large open space almost all under ground. We walked a few different ships then finally came to a stop in front of one.

" It's great. Well guys this is our ship." I say turning towards the two of them.

Haruka speaks up again

"Say Yuki aren't you outnumbered. Why don't I come along with you guys so you have an even number.

Ace gives a thumbs up. Prince nods in approval.

"Why the hell would I say no."