Chapter 2

(Y/P) means your power

~Time skip because I'm lazy and I could do that ~😜

Natsu and I battle the beast and finish the S-class quest. It was super easy due to Natsu and I being dragon slayers. Natsu is a fire dragon slayer,of course, and I'm a (Y/P) dragon slayer.

Natsu was resting until his shift began. The person staying awake must protect there partner and watch out for danger.

I was searching for something in my bag as I quickly kiss Natsu , teasing him and making him whine, and went to look for my shower stuff. As I'm looking looking for my stuff something came out from behind me and blindfolded me. I started squirming trying to shout for Natsu ,but the person drugged me sleepy. In the process of me struggling for my life , I purposely cut myself so when Natsu woke up from his nap he can find me. I whispered Natsu once more before I surrender to my opponent.

*Note to self : Kill Natsu later for falling asleep on his shift.*

A creepy voice said, "(Y/N)!! WAKE UP!!!!" The person kicked me hard in my stomach and threw me to the wall. I gasp as for oxygen as I started coughing violently. The kidnapper started laughing and spit on my head. They violently snatch my blindfold off and stare at the person in front of me. IT WAS NO OTHER THAN-

~to be continue ~

Author-Chan : haha I got y'all !! Sry for not updating I'm now, fr , will try to keep updating constantly. Also the OC is drawn by me and Natsu character was made by Hiro Mashima. Thx I'll update soon!!