Prologue

Once there was a ice kitsune named Midnight who wandered into Ponyville and found a blue skinned and rainbow haired Pegasus like girl named Rainbow Dash the pair became best of friends and became so close they were just like sisters after years of spending time together their souls became in sync so they asked to be permanently fused together what they asked to be done they were told was impossible so they went to the old magic and found a way for it to be done and after all was said and done they were fused together forever they were named Rainbow Midnight Dash well along they went on their merry way but one day the girls were kidnaped! They were taken to an abondoned old house tied up on the floor there was a twelve sided pentagram 13 people in blood red robes stood around Rainbow chanting "Devil born of demon's blood they vessial shall be it's portal. From child of light to child of night. Burn out they sun and shatter the veil of the living. The never ending nightmare of everlasting life." After that she blacked out and woke up with horns and wings unsure of what happened she got up from the floor remembering she was laying on a table her she then looked at where the table once was to see firey embers as well as a charred body as well as 12 other charred bodies around the body in the circle where the table once was confused and dazes as well as unsure of what happened she left the house in agonizing pain from her new wings and horns she walked about feeling thristy for an unsual drink...blood. So Rainbow decided sense her body changed for better or worse...she would re-name herself and find out what she had become her new name was now Midnight Frost she had begun her new journey remembering half of who she was she remembered she was a fusion and her history before that but she left in search of a doctor she stumbled around aimlessly in hopes of finding something to quench her pallet.