Hope (Red Velvet) Facts and Profile, Hope's Ideal Type

Stage Name: Hope (기대)

English Birth Name: Julia

Korean Name: Jullia (
줄리아)

Position: Dancer, Visual, Vocalist, Rapper

Birthday: July 19, 1996

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Height: 152.4 cm (5'0") (Approx. real height) *

Weight: 48 kg (107 lbs)

Blood Type: N/A

Birthplace: San Antonio, Texas

Family: Mother, Older Brother, Grandmother

Hope facts:

- She was born in a town called Poteet, Texas near San Antonio but move to a small county in Texas throughout her school days. In her senior year, the percussion section she was in is widely popular throughout the schools.

- She chooses not to reveal her last name as it is personal and private, only the members and the company knows her actual full name.

- Her nicknames are Chibi (Japanese for short) Kkoma (Short), Mochi (cause of her cheeks), Julie

- Her designated color is peach

- Her representative animal: Dolphin (Russian Roulette to #Cookie Jar), Jellyfish (Summer Magic onwards)

- Her representative fruit: Strawberry

- Her representative weapon: Katana

- Her representative drink: Strawberry Love (Ingredients: Strawberries, Peach DVD Disc, Cream Controller)

- Specialties: Freestyle, Music Instruments (Mostly percussion instruments like Snare Drums, Bass Drums, Cymbals, Chimes, Concert Bass Drum, Quad Drums), Guitar (she is ambidextrous), Piano, Ballet.

- Education: Texas A&M University (Bachelors' Degree in Fine Arts)

- She wasn't casted in the audition or in SM Rookies till mid-2017

- She's close to her members, and everyone in SM Entertainment and outside of the company.

- Her hobbies are uploading dance covers and vlog videos to her YouTube channel, which has over 719k subscribers, watching movies, painting, playing video games, watching animes', reading and taking photographs for memories.

- She joined the group in 2016 and appeared in the Rebirth MV as the person walking in that had the girls gushing over even though she did her part singing the song as well lol

- She's a fan of SHINee and has been a fan since the Lucifer era after seeing both Jonghyun and Taemin in the MV

- She chose her stage name Hope because she wanted to live up to that name and hope's for Red Velvet and KPOP to be well known all over the world.

- She appeared in most of SHINee's MV's, also including appearing in SHINee's Taemin's MV's as well.

- She's afraid of heights, the dark and going deep in the sea. But she soon got over her fear of heights after traveling around with her members by plane for either the tour or for vacation.

- She also does voice impressions from anime's (Japanese cartoons) she watches.

- Her best features, by her members, are: Eyes, Hands, Cheeks, and Her Head