A New School, A New Life, New Feelings?

Thump, thump, thump.
My heart raced, my palms sweated, my legs weakened. Beyond this door will be a new school and a new life. Beyond this door, everything will be better than my last school, right?

I lifted my arm and grasped the door handle. I opened the door. I opened my eyes to be greeted my many faces.
"OI THE FUCK IS THIS?" A spiky haired male shouted. I lowered my head.

"Shut up, Bakugou," a shaggy man said in a husky tone. I lifted my head to see a beautiful man with black hair looking right at me. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. No.
"I am not finding this real boy cute," I thought,
"I can't, I've only loved Noctis, Komaeda, etc." I averted my eyes in order to attempt to not blush. "we have a new student transferring from another academy, would you like to introduce yourself?" He said, looking right at me. I was too overwhelmed by him and everyone els looking at me to acknowledge that he asked me to introduce myself.
"Hello?" He said, "hello?"
Flustered, I realised what he asked and immediately responded with:
"h-hello there everyone! I-I'm (F/N) (L/N). It's a pleasure to meet you!"

"It's wonderful to meet you!" A cute girl with brown hair said.
"I look forward to learn with you," a blue haired boy with glasses said.
Many of these kind comments were said out loud, which reassured me that this school will be much kinder.

"Everyone, please be kind to (L/N) and make her feel welcome," the sexy man said, looking right at Bakugou, and then walked closer to me.
"Tsk!" The spiky boi responded, looking out the window.
"Please don't come near me. Please don't come near me. Please don't come near m-" I thought, starting to blush. He took this as me being nervous, so he proceeded to place his hand on my shoulder.
"Class 1-A is really cool, and people are really nice, so there's no need to worry. Also, please see me after class." He said to me.
Fuck. I'm a tomato now.

"Please sit next to her," he said, pointing to the cute brown haired girl.
"Hi there! I'm Ochako Uraraka!" She said, waving friendlily. You responded with
"Hiya!"

"By the way, I'm Aizawa Shota and I'm your homeroom teacher."
Wait.
Wait.
WHAT.
No, no, no. This cannot be happening. Why is my homeroom teacher hot and WHY AM I THINKING THIS?!