The first day

I was in my room thinking about how fun it would be to act. I was only ten when I thought this but now I'm 15 and I am a actor I have recently auditioned for a role of a girl. This girls name was Emma rangler and my name is Evangeline stone and Emma stone the actress was my aunt. I went to her for everything she was basically my mom but in this role of Emma rangler on a show called stranger things I was to be perfect but dark and it was basically what others thought of real me so it should be easy. I am waiting for a email back so this will be the wait.

*time skip*

I was in my room when I got a notification on my computer I walked over to see a email the email I had gotten it also a list of actors that would be apart of it and one was Finn wolfhard and I'm just saying he is everything I've ever wanted.the email also said we had a meet and greet today with each other so I had to change. Into

The only difference was I was wearing black high top converse

The only difference was I was wearing black high top converse. And I hoped in my car and drove off. When got there I walked to the front and I immediately saw Finn so I hid behind the wall and waited till he left. When he did I found a lady who escorted me to the meet up room and when she let me in there was the duffer brothers a short hair kid who was really attractive there was Finn a girl and  a boy with long curly hair and I was told there were more to come. "Hey kids this is evangline and she will be playing Emma known as wills love interest so you say something evangline" the duffer brother spoke "well it's actually Evangeline and I'm really glad to be here" I say quite fastly and quietly. The boy with the shorter hair stands and says "hi my name is Noah and I will be playing will and I'm also excited to be here" as he spoke I replayed his voice in my head while others talked that was until it was Finns turn "I'm Finn and I play mike and I would love to keep this show alive with you guys" he spoke me melting like I had been given holy nectar "well you kids have fun we will be back in two hours" the other duffer brother spoke we mumbled an okay and I headed for Finn "hey so I read somewhere you like skateboarding and I thoug... " no. We aren't gonna be close friends I don't need more rumors" and he walked away leaving me sitting there while he went and talked to gaten I noticed Noah was alone to so I walked over to him and sat down. "Hi" I spoke softly hoping he wouldn't turn me down. "Hi its Evangeline right" he said with enthusiasm in his voice "yeah that's me and your Noah" I said with a giggle at his enthusiasm "yeah so what brings you over here" he said with a calm tone "well you looked a little lonely and so was I" I said "why aren't you talking to Millie she's the only girl here other than you y'all should be close" he said and I immediately felt my stomach drop he didn't want to be friends with me either. "I already have she is coming home with me tonight" I spoke standing up "but I'll leave since you obviously don't wanna be friends either" I said and ran of outside to breathe. I was walking around in the building when I found scrips the scripts for the show and I was supposed to be gatens cousin visiting from Canada. I read more and what I saw shocked me I quickly fixed the open script and ran back to the room and took a spot standing leaning against the wall.

*𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 Skip*

Me and millie were in my room and she was talking away about how she had to shave of her beautiful hair and I wasn't listening at all just thinking about Finn and what he said. "Are you listening to me" Millie spoke concerned. "Yes of  course" I responded. "No your not what's on your mind" she said in a friendly tone. " well it's just I've had a crush on Finn since I knew he existed and me and him are just so similar I feel like we could be great friends even though I would like to be more than that but he completely shot me down" I spoke very quickly but she caught up. " he did why that's not like Finn" she said "he told me no we're not gonna be close because he doesn't need anymore rumors to spread" I said harshly how he said it to me my voice breaking a bit a few tears rolled down my eyes as Millie hugged me.

Noah's P.O.V
I felt bad to make Evangeline think that I didn't like her or wanna be friends because I did she was Beautiful and I need to fix this. So I texted Millie.

Millie♥️🐥
N-Noah                                                 M-Millie
N- hey I need Evangeline's number if you don't mind.
M- okay why
N-because what is it
M- umm 678-742-5039
N-okay thanks byeeeeee

Evangeline's P.O.V
Me and Millie we're getting ready for be so we went to the living room and picked our place on the couch and turned on a scary movie with lots of popcorn 🍿. Millie was out fast and I was close until I got a message from an unknown number so I opened it.

404 372 9502
Noah
Evangeline
Hey Its Noah and I'm so sorry about today I didn't mean for it to feel like I didn't like you or didn't wanna be friends because I do and your beautiful of course I like you so apology excepted?
Oh hi and yes of course apology excepted see you tomorrow for filming

And after that text I fell asleep happily.