"I'm doing fine." Eunji replies, eyes not drifting away like how they do when she lies.

Anyone could tell she wasn't fine.

"Soojin, I really am. Just been having trouble falling asleep this week because of the heat." Eunji attempted to convince, voice soft. "What about you?"

A short silence expanded between them. It was the same question that she has heard for months. Hearing it come from her sister was different. She wasn't going to put on a fake smile and reply with the same lie that others have been told. No. She was going to tell the truth.

Maybe that's why her hands are shaking and she's been feeling so tense these couple months. Because she knew once she stepped inside the building and had to face her sister, all of it would escape. The only person who thought of her as family, was going to despise her for the rest of her life. 

"Eunji. I have to tell you something."

💔

Jennie had just finished cleaning her room when the doorbell rang. The brunette heavily sighs, drying her hands as she walks to the front door. Just as she's about to look through the peephole, the door opens.

"Me and Chaeyoung are participating in the kissing booth." Is the first thing Lisa said.

Jennie couldn't comprehend what she said but closes the door and leads them to her room.

"Me and chae were talking about the kissing booth and how some parts were cringy and skippable. I joked around and said imagine if we had a kissing booth in our carnival and…the principal called me smart and said that was the best idea she had ever heard of." Lisa explains, not locking eyes with the brunette who was starting to understand the ending.

"And I know what you're thinking and It's not what you think it is!" Lisa assures, looking excited to reveal.

"Enlighten me." 

"Well it's not like I will be sitting down and people will be paying five dollars to kiss me anywhere they want. It's more like they have to challenge themselves to earn it." Lisa clears up.

Jennie's expression doesn't change. "How is that even better? They will still kiss you."

"But will they?" Lisa says, mischievous smile appearing.

"And has this been confirmed? Did the principal say it's not going to be similar like a kissing booth?" Jennie asks.

Lisa mischievous smile dies down and she shakes her head, no. Jennie gives her a deadpan look before pulling the sheet away from the pillows, ready to go to sleep. She had enough of this day.

"But don't worry Unnie! I'll come up with something." Lisa persuades. She was already thinking of ways to make the principal change the idea or make the original idea less lips involved.

💔

"Channie wants to see Lisa again! I want to see my bestfriend." The younger boy whined.

"How can Lisa be your bestfriend if you only met one time? I'm your bestfriend, dumbo." Soojin says and brings him for a hug.

He groaned, pulling away. "I don't get it. You say I am the worst brother ever and I'm not family but now I'm your bestfriend?"

Chan gets his backpack. "Lisa is my bestfriend because she was nice to me that day and I felt like I was finally a brother to someone!"

'Oh so now you're even stealing my brother?'

💔
_______________________________________

100k?

100-

I love you, I love you, I love you, thank you, thank you, thank you, please take care of yourself and love yourself♡♡♡😡🧡💙💙💙