Reunited At Last

The ship came up onto the shore of the lonely island. It came with a big, hard stop. Milo began to run forward, towards the ship to meet them. Janice followed close behind him. They didn't care about anything else.
Poppy ran down, off the ship to meet the other two. Percy stumbled his way after him. They didn't care about anything else.
Milo and Poppy ran into each other's arms, Poppy gripping harsh onto Milo. It's something he usually wouldn't do, but he'd missed his younger brother so.
"Oh, thank goodness. You're okay." Poppy ran his hand through Milo's hair. Milo just melted into him, his arms wrapped around his older brothers back as he clung onto his shoulders. "Poppy," is all Milo could manage to get out. Tears had quietly escaped from both of them as they held each other.
After a little while of waiting, Janice wanted Poppy too. "What about me?" She looked up with big eyes, snuggling up into him. Poppy reached down, breaking the hug to lift her up. He squeezed her close to his chest and kissed her head.
"Oh, kid, I missed you too." He sighed, smiling, and never wanting to let go. Janice, in response, squeezed back as hard as she could. In this very moment, she didn't have anything to say. She just wanted to hold onto Poppy. She felt safe again, surrounded by family. Milo watched silently, holding his arms, until he saw Percy climb of the boat.
Milo immediately went ahead and grabbed onto Percy, pulling him into an embrace. "Jesus Christ, there you are... I missed you..." He smiled, sadly.
Percy just fell into his arms, holding back onto him. He winced, looking up to see Milos face. Milo looked back down to meet Percy's gaze. Percy had looked so weak, so helpless. All Milo wanted to do was keep him and make sure he was okay. Percy's hands tightened their grip on Milos shirt, and Milo felt an urge to do something unthinkable. The thought clouded up his mind. He couldn't think of anything else.
With one hand around his waist, and one on the back of his head, Milo pulled Percy close until their lips met. He kissed passionately, like it was the only think he'd wanted to do for years. Percy gave him just as much want in return. And they stayed here for a while, the whole world seeming to fall away.
Janice looked over at the two, shaking Poppy until he noticed as well.
Percy's arms shifted, moving around Milo's neck so that he could burry his head into the taller ones chest. "I missed you too..." he squeaked.
Milo cradled Percy, keeping his eyes shut tight. He kept him safe and protected, right there in his arms.
Poppy carried Janice back onto the ship to get her settled back in. Of course she missed Percy, but she didn't mind him staying with Milo a little while longer. Her and Poppy figured they'd want a while to themselves.