"You didn't drag me through the mud," Ryujin stood in front of the three orphans. "I let you drag me through the mud."

"But I won't let you drag others through the mud, Soobin." She helped the boy up and signalled him and the girls to go away.

"You are going nowhere." Soobin said as he was about to go after him but Ryujin tripped him up.

His face landed square in the mud.

"Payback." She grinned.

"Get the loser!" He commanded his friends. "Yeonjun and Beomgyu hold her arms! Taehyun hold her back! And Kai help me beat her up!"

---

"Hey Yeji," Jisu tilted her face to her friend as they lied on their backs on the grass.

"Yea?" Yeji met her eyes.

"What did Ms. Lee tell you?" Jisu asked curiously.

"Well," Yeji smiled. "She said your mom can't make it and my mom will pick you up instead."

"I see." Jisu closed her eyes and took the calming atmosphere and fresh wind in.

"Are you disappointed?" Yeji asked. "Don't be, I'll ask her to get you an ice cream too!"

"I'm not but thank you, that would be nice." Jisu giggled. "My mommy can't know though or I'll be in trouble."

"I'll keep quiet." Yeji reassured, then trailed off. "What's with that noise?" She peeked with her head to the middle of the playground. The kids were all in a circle at the jungle gym.