He gave Ms. Lee a look that said she has to deal with the girls. She sighed. Of course she gets to do the hard part.

"Ryujin... how many times do I have to tell you, you can't hit others?" She looked at the frowning girl.

"They asked for it!" She claimed and brushed past her.

"Ms. Lee are you shaking?" Yeji eyed the woman.

"Shaking..? Pft of course not, ha ha ha.." She chuckled and now gave Jisu a disappointed look.

"Ryujin is one thing but you Jisu? Really? I can not believe you would hit anyone." The woman frowned.

Jisu kept her head hung low. "I'm sorry..." Tears were pricking her eyes.

"No," Ms. Lee kneeled down to be face to face with her. "I'm not mad, don't cry. I'm just disappointed. Can you tell me what happened?"

Jisu held a sob back, so Yeji moved next to her and placed a supporting hand on her shoulder.

"T-They were cornering her.. So I helped her.. " Jisu mumbled with big doe eyes.

"Yeah!" Yeji said. "Those meanies bullied the orphans, Jisu just helped them."

««10 minutes ago»»

"Hey!" A boy with a cocky smirk towered the orphans. The two brunette girls and a boy with curly red hair flinched. "Don't you know that this place is for normal people? The poor one's have to play in the corner."

"B-But why?" The little boy looked up with fear.

"Do not speak back to me hmph!" The boy called for his group of four boys to back him up before he punched the redhead on his jaw.

The girls cowered in fear.

"Now go away!" The boy told them. "Before I finish you off!"

"What's going on?" A girl with short brown hair, and blonde strands decorating them, walked over to them. Her hands were in her pockets as she narrowed her eyes on him.

"Ryujin didn't you get enough earlier?" The boy chuckled. "I literally dragged you through to mud."