in the arena.

My eyes shoot over the dark closed woods. The high trees move silently with the wind. It's deadly silent. No sign of live.

Where is she? I ask myself. I seeked off the whole woods. Nothing. Yelling her name is to dangerous. doing nothing is something i can't.

I know 2 careers walk around in there. I listen closely to the sounds of the "11 part" . Still the same.

The last thing i heard was a scream piercing the air, right through my heart. Katniss. In pain.

I force myself to walk in again. I groan in myself. I will never find her. I have to take a risk. I take a deep breath and call her name loud and shortly. No change in the killing silence. Of course not.

We're still in the arena. We're not safe. At least she knows i'm alright by now.

I move on and after a while i see moving in front of me. I slow down and squat down. I see Chaff and behind him, Brutus.

My mouth opens. I want to shout he must turn around as it is too late. I close my eyes for a moment. Now its my turn. Slowly, without making a sound i get my knife out of my belt.

I breath in and out and get up.

As Brutus takes one last look at the body by his feet, i stab him from behind.

He crashes to the ground and i look down.

"I'm sorry" i whisper.

2 cannons go off. Chaff and Brutus. Gone. Forever.

While i run on i can't stop thinking about the last look Brutus gave me. Hope flying away. Somewhere out there people are grieving because i took away his life.

I would prefer to crash down on the ground and stay there until i get killed. the idea Brutus will be missed by someone because of me...

I shiver. How on earth can someone live with that idea?

But there is one last thing i have to do before i leave this world. Find katniss. See her face one last time.

I stumble forward, minutes ticking by. How late would it be? Why did i let her go? What will happen if i die? If she dies?

So many questions. No answers.

Again i listen to the bugs next to me. The sounds are getting less. If i don't find her by now i have a serious problem. I start to run faster. Who are left? Me, Katniss, Finnick, Beetee, Johanna and Enobaria. 6 left, 5 to go (including myself) to get her out of here.

I hear Finnick scream. It's faint sound, far away. The clicking that the bugs make stopped. It's time for the lightening.

"Katni-" i get interupped by a light flash and a high scream. Who was it?

I look up at the sky and see an arrow hitting the roof of the arena. Slowly it starts to fall apart.

The sky shuts down and immedality it's pitch dark. Only far away i see an orange light flickering with the wind. Fire. I look up again. A small light is getting into the arena. The outside. Freedom. If i can get out of here i will be free, i never thought so wrong.

Suddenly i see an hoovercraft appear. The grabber goes down and when it goes up it's taking a body with it. I see the familiar brown hair.

Katniss.

Before she gets lifted out of the arena i scream her name. One last time.

I start to run, now the capitol got her she is in danger.

While i run i feel a small pain forming in my arm. At the place where they injected my tracker.

I run on and try to ignore it. But the further i run, the worse the pain gets. I grit my teeth and after a while i get to the beach again.

My eyes shoot over the water. No one. How am i supposed to get out of here? I cringe by a new loud bang as another part of the arena falls apart.

I look up at the dark sky. Nothing gives us light. Not even one star.

I groan again by a new wave of pain. I crash to the ground.

I take a deep breath and tell myself. Okay. Relax now and get up. And with that i get up.

My knees buckle and i catch my breath as a new wave of pain runs through my arm. I fall to the ground and slowly the pain spreads out into my whole body. I close my eyes and wait for my death.

The next pain shock gets over my pain limit and i black out