Chapter 1

(M/n) has been working at Dunder Mifflin for about a month now. He sits across from Dwight and next to Jim. He was told about how the seating arrangements have been moved in that area. He didn't feel as though he need to be informed that but it happened. (M/n) definitely feels like part of the office. Jim has included him in his pranks on Dwight, those are fun. Today (M/n) walks in to work slowly. Pam greets him.
"Hey (M/n), you look really tired." She says and (M/n) nods at her. He drops his bag by his desk and falls into his seat.
"What happened to you?" Jim asks as (M/n) rubs his face. (M/n) name blinks slowly, he can see Dwight looking at him too.
"Well there was a Harry Potter marathon on last night. It ran all night and I...watched...all of it. I drank three iced coffees last night and now I think I am crashing." He pauses for a moment "Yeah I need another coffee." He says before getting up and heading to the kitchen area. When he came back he sat down and Dwight looked at him.
"What is your Hogwarts house." He asks without looking from his computer.
"Slytherin, how about you?" (M/n) without looking from his computer and sipping his coffee.
"Gryffindor, obviously." (M/n) lets it end there.

------
"Do I regret staying up all night? No. Although my diet is solely running on coffee right now. And I have to admit it doesn't feel...that good."
------
A few hours later

"Do you want to pull a prank on Dwight?" Jim asks as the two are standing a Pam's desk.
-----
"Dwight has been a little bit of a pain today. Slightly more than usual, but I can tell it's effecting (M/n) a lot more today." Jim answers and give his smile to the camera.
----
"Yeah I totally want to." Pam and (M/n) answer together.
"Alright, what are we gonna do." Pam asks.
"We could convince him his Hogwarts letter can late. Like really late." (M/n)
"I could make that work." Jim say and Pam starts typing.
By the end of the day Dwight was ready for wizards and it was hilarious.
"You three are not funny." He says as he packs his bag. The others follow his lead still smiling.
----
Jim
"It was funny, as pranking Dwight always is."
(M/n)
"Um yeah the prank kept me awake today, and I needed that."
Dwight
"I don't understand why they have to pull these pranks, why does (M/n) have to be a part of it too. He's kinda cool. He likes some cool things."
----
"Hey, (M/n) have you eaten at all today." Jim ask and Dwight stops from walking away for a moment.
"No, but I do plan on eating when I get home."
"Good because if are not fed well it effects your work." Dwight says before walking away. (M/n) gives Jim a look.