Finding my boyfriend #3

I heard the double doors open and someone gasp. I tried to look up but I could not see anyone. I was then grabbed my waist and carried to the bed. I complained that my stomach hurt and the person got me water I could not see what was going on I was completely blind. I was scared and screamed out for Draco every time my stomach hurt, but there was always the same result no answer.

I finally went back to my dorm three days later and I still had not heard from Draco. I went up to the Slytherin House and knocked on the door. Professor Snape, who was allowed to come back to Hogwarts, opened the door. He smirked at me and then pulled me inside.

On the couch sat Draco, his eyes red and his cheeks wet. I walked up to him and asked if I could sit down, he said sure. The first thing out of his mouth was “Are you going to keep this baby?” I said “Draco I want to talk about this with you but you must not get upset or mad at me. Okay?”

He nodded and I continued to speak. “Draco I want to keep this baby and I would like you to be with me every step of the way that way our son or daughter will have a father.”

I knew he was about to get up and storm off but Snape pulled him off to the side and said “Draco I lost the one I love because I did not want to be a father to her son. She told another man it was his after I took off and left her. That was the biggest mistake of my life.”

Draco galloped over to me and sat down and explained how he did not want a child because he was not ready for one but he would be there to support my choice every step of the way. I stood up and hugged him I so happy that he supported me but I knew we would still have to talk some more on this topic once everything calmed down and we were alone.

Not even an hour later I was snatched by the wrist and pulled into a small room. I knew the voice very well but I could not see anything. The voice said “Are you really pregnant or are you just trying to keep Draco to yourself?” I knew that I should not lie to this person because they could hurt or possibly kill me so I told them the truth.

 “No I’m not pregnant, I thought I was but I’m not!” I said with tears rolling down my face. Then I felt a cold hand smack me then my face felt warm. I felt blood rushing down my face then I was left alone crying and bleeding in a dark room with the door locked. I sat down on the ground and buried my face in the dress I was wearing, just crying.

I was found two days later when Harry came looking for me and heard someone crying. I sat Harry and all my friends down and told them that I thought I was but I was not pregnant and that Draco does not know yet so don’t say a word to him. Everyone helped me out by not saying any thing but Draco knew something was up. When I walked down the halls I would hang my head down low and ignore him.

I was proud to say that during potions class though I told Draco about what was happening with us. He was so mad at me I thought he was going to kill me right there and then. That was until I heard the door open and saw someone I thought to be dead but was alive and healthy right in front of me. “Mr. Malfoy” I stammered as I backed up toward the doorway.