Seventeen.

I moved to St. Louis at a different time than Colton, as I had to start work again. All the guys and some of my girls filled my bar and I couldn't have been more excited.

"Where's Declan?" I asked Robert as I poured his drink.

"She's coming with Molly. They had to wait for the baby sitter."

"Hey babe." I kissed my boyfriend over the bar. "Seven and seven?"

"Yeah, please."

I got off early, meaning I was able to drink and dance for a few hours. I made myself a cosmo and joined the group at the table. I sat on Colton's lap and started sipping on the cocktail.

"Your dress is awfully short." He whispered in my ear. "But it's going to look really good on my floor." I blushed and hid my face. "Or we could leave right now."

"I like that idea." I got up, downed the rest of my cosmo and pulled him out the door.

"Wait where are you guys going?" One of the girls yelled after us.

"Home, I'll see you at brunch tomorrow!"

He was playing with my hemline on the way home but when we got into his bed, we were both too tired to actually do anything.

"You know, I'm exhausted." He admitted.

"Oh good I am too. Let's go to bed." I grabbed one of his t-shirts and curled up into a ball. It was entirely too hot for cuddling tonight.

The next day, brunch turned into day drinking at O'Reilly's pool.

"Colton and Robert are picking up liquor. What do we want?"

"Rosé." 

"Tequila!"

"Only if Robert wears that swimsuit, Declan."

"Jameson!"

"And we have a winner, Colton will be picking up our booze and joining us later." I texted him to bring some snacks, as we drank our brunch instead of actually eating it.

But I did have like an entire grilled cheese on my bloody mary. And a corn dog. Plus celery and asparagus. I had a mini lunch on my drink.

The boys arrived with the booze and meat for the barbecue later. I wasn't sure who was going to be sober enough to cook, but I had faith in whoever it was.

"Too bad Mae and Beau aren't here." Declan told us. I think she and Robert both missed their best friends. Even though I was here, it wasn't the same without Mae. She kept us all down to earth.

"Yeah but they're getting drunk on the beach before he leaves, they're having fun too."

"Are you saying you'd rather be at the beach than my house, Henley?"

"That is exactly what I'm saying Ryan. Please, get me away from your ugly mug."

"We can't all look like Colton." He laughed

"That's good. I don't like sharing." The boys made a comment about a threesome and I just rolled my eyes. Giant children is what they are.