Peter Parker: First Blow Job

Start from the beginning

Peter on the other hand couldn't get enough of kissing you so he would always make out with you whenever he could get the chance. You were like drugs to him, in a good way.

"I-I actually want to try something" Peter placed a hand on top of yours waiting for your response then you nodded your head slightly & Peter kissed you hard once again with much more force this time. You moaned loudly like last time making him smirk against your lips.

In the heat of the moment Peter strayed away from your lips kissing your jawline ever so slowly then moved to your clavicle making you moan even more. "Peter..." You moaned his main out of your first natural instinct then Peter pulled away giving you a soft smile. You blushed the second Peter stopped.

"I-I'm so sorry, I mean-You" When it comes to relationships you went as far as making out with someone, not neck kissing or anything further than that. This was new territory for you & you felt embarrassed. Peter showed you a soft smile before looking down at your very noticeable hard on.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. You've never done that before &-" You covered both your hands blocking the view of Peter not taking eyes off of your very erect member. "I actually meant for that to happen & it's something new we could explore." Your boyfriend slowly moved your hands off your crotch & watched his every move that follows.

Peter cupped your crotch making you make a sound that couldn't be identified then he lowered his head to kiss the tent in your pants through all the layers. Your breath hitched while your heart raced faster than before.

Peter looked at you as his hands were fumbling with the button that stopped him from getting him to your lower region. "I-I don't know Peter, I've only had experience up to kissing." Your eyes didn't meet him because you were still embarrassed by your erect member.

"It'll feel good, I promise. It'll be a new experience for the both of us." After Peter's reassurance you just nodded your head then he kissed your lips once more before undoing your button. Peter smirked when he noticed that you were bigger than he though with a layer of clothing gone. He kissed your length again trying to hold in your moans.

After a few more slow kisses on your hard member you bucked your hips making Peter's lips press on harder without you thinking. "I think someone's getting impatient." Peter did a small laugh at your action making you blush a darker shade of red then he threw off your tight boxers revealing your major hard on to the air around you.

"Impressive" Peter started kissing you again while he was undoing the buttons on your shirt making your abs visible to your boyfriend. You felt really embarrassed when you realized that you were the only naked while Peter had all his clothes on. "P-Peter...I'm a little shy" You covered your lower region again.

"Would this make you feel better?" Peter took off his shirt leaving his pants on to show you his abs as well then he crawled over to you grabbing your hands letting you feels his abdominal muscles & kissed you firmly in the process. At this point you were so hard that you started leaking with pre-cum.

Peter started stroking your member & you tilted your head backwards feeling the pleasure in the right places. "Oh my gosh..." You breathed out in a quiet moan while putting your head into Peter's neck. When your boyfriend started pumping you a little faster your groans in pleasure became a lot louder than what you'd like them to be.

"Does that feel good?" Peter asked then you nodded your head while taking in deep breaths trying to control your moans. "You're gonna enjoy this as much as I am." Peter lowered his mouth to your hard on kitten licking the head having his first taste of your pre-cum making you twitch a bit & he took this time to take you into his mouth.