Ponyboy - Part 1

It's been almost a month after it all happened. At first you thought you were sick, but when you didn't get your period you only assumed the worse. That's what lead to the pregnancy test in your hand. You were awaiting the results. You wanted to be absolutely sure about this.

After what felt like hours, the results came back. It was positive. You were pregnant.

At that moment you let out all your feelings. You cried and cried in that bathroom. No one was home so it didn't matter how loud your sobs were. How could this have happened? You were too young for this. You were only 15. You thought this wouldn't happen. Your parents were going to kill you when they found out. Not only were you dead, but so was Ponyboy.

You've been dating Ponyboy since you were both 13. Nothing ever got out of hand. All you two ever did was kiss. But one day you two were both studying in his room, just like you do all the time, when it happened. You were reading over part of a book and he was just staring at you. "What?" You asked when you finally noticed him.

"You're beautiful, ya know?" That made you giggle and blush. You always liked it when Pony called you little pet names. He then leaned over and kissed you. The kiss got more and more passionate and then it turned into a make out session. And when Pony began to tug on the bottom of your shirt you realized that you wanted it. You wanted him. And you got what you wanted. 

He hasn't known that you've been sick some throwing up some mornings. He has known that you've stayed home from school some days though. He'd come over to see you, worried because you've been sick often. He didn't know that what was causing your sickness was a baby.

Finally you decided that you had to tell him. You stood up and walked out of the bathroom. Tears were still streaming down your cheeks when you reached his house. You tried your best to restrain yourself but you couldn't do that. The only thing that could help is Ponyboy. You were just hoping he wouldn't shun you because of your situation.

You walked through the door and seen Ponyboy and the gang sitting in the living room. "Hey," Pony smiled when he noticed it was you but when he seen the way you looked he only frowned. "(Y/N) what's wrong?"

"I-It's...personal," You stuttered out. "Come here." You grabbed his hand and pulled him into his bedroom.

Once you were both in his room you shut the door behind you. You then went and sat down beside him on his bed. "Ok," You started. "So you know how I've been getting sick the past few weeks?"

"Yeah. Are you okay? Is something wrong?"

You didn't answer his questions. You just continued talking. "S-So do remember that day when we were studying a-a-and we...ya know?"

Peony's face flushed red. "Yeah. I remember." He had a bit of a smile on his face until he looked deeper into your eyes. He knew then what you were saying, "Wait...you mean...are you-"

"I'm pregnant, Ponyboy."

"You're p-pregnant? Oh my gosh." He then ran his hands through his hair.

"Ponyboy, what are we going to do? We're too young to raise a child."

"I don't know. But I will be with you ever step of the way. I won't let you do this on your own. I love you, (Y/N)." He then pulled you close and held you. And that was all you wanted. For your boyfriend to be by your side through it all.