Chase x Elaine

Apparently Chase x Elaine was cute last chapter so here is a continuation~

Enjoy and don't forget to ask me about discord if you want to be ONE OF US.

__________________________

"Where are we going now?" Chase asks unamused with situation. "I need to sleep before my big battle tomorrow."

"I don't see you on the battlefield firing electricity out of your cheeks," Elaine states.

"That's because mine aren't red like Pikachu's," The black haired boy informs.

The brunette shakes her head and continues down the path.

The sun is completely down now, the streetlights glowing down on them while the moon peeks over the trees. It's nice crisp autumn evening where the smell of nature drifts through every street.

This would be a lot more romantic if Chase wasn't searching at every possible hiding place a Pokémon could be.

"You still didn't answer my question," Chase frowns. He thinks they're headed up the mountain but his sense of direction isn't perfect.

"Out Pokémon need alone time," Elaine argues, her hair blowing in the breeze they're walking into. "You aren't going to ruin what they have going."

"They were only sleeping," Chase protests. "Which is what I should be doing right now."

"Hmm," Elaine gathers a smirk. She looks back and takes a his hand in hers. "I guess this is only walking then."

Chase looks away quickly before responding. "Our legs are still moving so yes."

"I guess you don't mind this then," She says in a sing-song voice before wrapping both of her arms around his right one. Laying her head on his shoulder.

He may not know what's going on but a moment is a moment for Elaine. Especially when it's right out of her dreams.

Chase tenses up and tries to walk without letting the million thoughts of Elaine take over. Then he realizes she's always there... that everything he does is to beat her, impress her, or annoy her.

A white trail of light appears in front of them and it takes a few minutes for Chase to register that it's the ocean. Small and calm waves rocking in and out of the light.

Not many oceans on mountains.

Elaine pulls them to the edge of the dock, standing over the water. "Wow," She awes, subconsciously holding Chase a little closer.

"It's nice," Chase says, dropping his head on hers softly. Completely forgetting that he's holding his childhood friend ELAINE in his arms.

She smiles up at him now that he finally showed some affection. Except it wasn't exactly on purpose and Chase lifts his head flustered.

Not even the darkness could hide his bright red cheeks.

"Chase?" Elaine gets his attention.

"Hmm," He manages to mumble.

"Try using thunderbolt now that your cheeks are so red," She winks and runs back off towards the Pokémon Center.

Chase stands there flustered for a few moments before shaking his blush away and running after her.

The streetlights go by one by one up the street. Their feet hitting dark then light, dark then light, until running through the glass doors.

"Elaine!" Chase calls after her, earning a few curious stares. "I hate youuuu."

The brunette looks back and winks before disappearing into his room to see the Pokémon.

Chase slows down and peeks inside to see Elaine smiling at the two sleeping Pokémon. Their bodies wrapped around each other on the middle of the bed.

"Come on," Elaine grabs his hand and pulls him out of the room towards hers. "If Eevee is gonna sleep with Pikachu..."

"W-what?" Chase picks up on where she's going.

"Then you're gonna sleep with me~" She pulls him in, closing the door behind him. Getting them the privacy Elaine wants...

__________________________
👀

Thanks for reading and enjoy another amazing drawing...