"Fine.." Aurora quivers, she stood up and looked around the group, but she looked at Francis twice.

And suddenly she stood in front of Francis,

"Um, i-, can I?" She stutters.

"Uh- Yeah. Sure." Francis says shocked.

Aurora found herself sitting on Francis' lap comfortably,

Aurora then asked the person the bottle landed on,

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare," Ethan replies with a smirk.

"Whisper who you like in this group to the person on your left. And whisper who you'd date in this group to the person on your right" Aurora commands.

We were all confused why she asked him to do that but Ethan complied, he whispered to the person on his left, Selina and the person on his right, Noah.

After he finished, Selina and Noah were so shocked that it made me what to know what he said.

"Truth or dare?" Ethan asked Selina,

"Truth"

"Are you and Keifer crushing?" Ethan asked suddenly, which made Selina blush a bit.

I was shocked he even noticed we talked at all, everyone was looking between me and Selina, anticipating the answer. I feel Mackie tense up with the anticipation.

"No..." Selina sighs,

As soon as she said this I felt Mackie ease down and heard him sigh. He was adorable.

Selina then turned the bottle and it landed on Ashlee, "Truth or dare?"

"Truth" she smiles

"What's Lucas to you?" Selina asks with raised eyebrows,

Ashlee glares at Selina

"A brother." Lucas interferes.

Ashlee looked a bit sad, if you asked me.

"Yeah.. a brother.." she sighs lightly.

Ashlee spun the bottle which landed on Francis/Aurora.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth." They simultaneously answered, which caused both of them to giggle.

"How long are you going to stay seated on Francis, Aurora?"Ashlee asked lightening the mood, we all teased the two youngest of the group. Aurora went back to her seat and Francis rubbed the back of his head.

Since what Ashlee asked wasn't really part of the game, she wants to ask Francis a real question.

"How close are you with your band mates?" She says,

Francis looked at Mackie and I and turned away.

"I thought we were close.." he started,

"Frans!" Mackie interfered.

"I guess not." Francis finished, ignoring Mackie's warning.

His answer engaged a chorus of 'ohs' from the group and laughter from Lucas.

He spun the bottle and it landed on Mackie,

"I don't know what to ask you." He says firmly,

"Ask him what he's hiding" Lucas suggests.

Francis is mad but he wouldn't listen to Lucas, out of all people.. is what I thought, until he did.

"What are you hiding from me?" Francis asks.