all because of you; jachery (smut)

Start from the beginning

“Do you like it when I lick my lips?” Zach whispered huskily into Jack’s ear, and Jack replied by gripping Zach’s waist even tighter and digging his fingernails into the soft skin. Zach bit his bottom lip, the sound Jack made replaying in his head.

“Y-yes,” Jack replied, choking on his words. Zach’s lips collided with Jack’s once again, and Jack turned him around so Zach would be pressed against the wall. Jack forcefully pulled Zach’s shirt up and over his head before throwing it carelessly across the room.

“What else do you want me to do for you?” Zach whispered, tilting his head back and pulling on Jack’s hair again as Jack kissed his neck. The older boy bit and licked Zach’s neck until he found the spot he’d always wanted to kiss.

Sure enough, Zach let Jack know he liked that by letting out a deep moan. Jack was suddenly reminded on how hard he was when Zach’s leg brushed against his crotch, and Zach felt his bandmate flinch.

“Just...k-keep being you, you’re so hot and you just-you push me over the edge even if I’m simply thinking about you,” Jack said in a rush, grabbing Zach’s wrists and then pushing him onto the bed. He raised his arms above his head and then held down Zach’s wrists with one hand while he slid off his sweatpants with his other. Zach looked at his friend up and down, licking his top lip again and making Jack groan.

“You better stop or I won’t even last long enough to make you feel the same way,” Jack growled, pushing Zach’s wrists even deeper into sheets to remind him who was more dominant at the moment.

“You better stop telling me or else I won’t pull your hair ever again,” Zach fired back, struggling to speak clearly as Jack began to grind down onto Zach’s dick. Jack closed his eyes in deep pleasure as he got friction from his boxers and from Zach’s shorts.

“Don’t. Move.” Jack ordered, and Zach decided to follow his rules...for now.

Jack let go of Zach’s wrists as he pulled down his boxers, and Zach squeezed his eyes shut and opened them again after he glanced at Jack’s dick. Jack wrapped his hand around his dick and moved it up and down, staring at Zach with his eyes full of lust.

Zach pressed his lips together and a groan came out from deep in his throat, and he watched as Jack continued to touch himself in front of him.

“You like watching me touch myself, huh?” Jack muttered, noticing a bulge showing through Zach’s shorts. Zach pulled his bottom lip into his mouth and bit it, nodding fast. Jack decreased his speed much to his dismay and then reached toward Zach’s shorts’ waistband. He tucked the tips of his index fingers between the waistband and Zach’s skin, and Zach shivered from his touch while still keeping his wrists together above his head.

“You’re so good for me, just keeping your arms where they are…” Jack said with a smirk, slowly pulling Zach’s shorts down and leaving his boxers. Zach closed his eyes, feeling the friction from his shorts through his boxers.

“Jack, p-please, hurry up and take them off and h-help me,” Zach breathed, not even able to speak louder than a whisper. He was already getting hard.

“If you say so,” Jack replied. All at once, Jack pulled off Zach’s boxers and watched as Zach inhaled sharply before moaning for him. Jack bit his lip and got on his knees, pulling Zach’s waist so his legs would be hanging off the bed.