'Are you sure?' Ryan raises an eyebrow. 

'Yeah.' Ben nods. 

'Thank you.' Ryan smiles. Adam then returns and hands Ben his wallet. 'Thank you, Mr Marshall.'

'Call me Adam.' Adam smiles. 'I hope you find Brooklyn and Alyssa safe.' 

'Thanks.' Travis nods. Ryan, Travis and Ben all walk outside. Ben turns to face Travis. 'If you find her-' 

'I'll call you.' Ben nods finishing the sentence. 

'I'll give a call or a text when we know more.' Travis adds. Travis and Ryan get into the patrol car whilst Ben walks to his own car and gets in. After a few moments, they pull away, driving in the opposite direction. 

.

Pulling up on the corner of Pagan and Lowe, Travis and Ryan get out and walk into the coffee shop which is just closing up. 

'I'm sorry, we're closed now.' The manager states anything. 

'We're not here to buy anything.' Travis shakes his head, getting his phone. 'I was wondering if you've seen these two girls?' He shows them a picture of Brooklyn and Alyssa. 

'Yeah

'Yeah.' The manager nods. 'I was about to serve them earlier but one of them got a text message and they rushed off.' 

'Which one got the text message?' Ryan asks. 

'The one in the leopard print.' The manager points Brooklyn out. 'What's going on?'

'We have reason to believe that they're in danger. No-one has seen or heard from them all day.' Ryan tells him.

'The one you pointed out is my sister. The other one is her girlfriend.' Travis says.

'I'm not sure how much help it will be, but you can take a look at the CCTV footage.' The manager says.

'Thank you.' Ryan nods.

'Follow me.' The manager says. Both Travis and Ryan follow the manager to the back room where the CCTV computers are. They sit down in the chair whilst Travis and Ryan pull some chairs over and sit in them. The manager brings up the multiple CCTV footages. He rewinds them back until they see Brooklyn and Alyssa walk in. They watch as they approach the counter and a few minutes later rush out.

'Have you got CCTV in the alleys?' Ryan queries.

'Yep.' The manager nods and brings up the CCTV in the back alley. They see Brooklyn and Alyssa arguing with a man, but Alyssa is stood in Brooklyn as if she's protecting her. The man looks up at the camera and walks towards Brooklyn and Alyssa. They back up and eventually, they're all out of sight. 'I'm sorry, but there are no other cameras in that alley.' Ryan looks at Travis and sees that his face is filling red with anger.

'Son of a bitch.' Travis seethes.

'What?' Ryan questions, confused.

'That's Keys.' Travis states.

~~

This chapter just flowed right out of me 😂😂 I was able to get it done in like an hour/hour and a half!

Also, for those of you who don't know me, I LOVE Ben Platt! He's my gay idol!

Let me know what you think!

Much love