'Sullivan's just given me the next few shifts and then some.' Travis says. 'What's going on.' 

'I need you to stay calm because you getting worked up won't help matter and I won't be able to bring you with me.' Ryan tells him. 

'What's going on?' Travis asks once more. 

'Brooklyn has gone missing.' Ryan responds. 

'What?!' Travis exclaims. 

'Trav, you need to stay calm.' Vic tells her best friend. 

'Calm? Calm?! How the fuck am I supposed to stay calm when my little sister is missing?!' Travis shouts.

'The best thing you can do for Bryn is to stay calm and help Ryan look for her.' Vic rubs his back. 'She'll be scared. She'll need you.' Travis takes a deep breath in and out and nods.

'Alyssa is also missing.' Ryan informs Travis. 'She's, apparently, been with Brooklyn all day. No-one has heard from her either.' 

'What's our first step?' Travis queries. 

'We're going to check their last known location.' Ryan answers. 'So we better get going.' 

.

Half an hour later, they are pulling up in front of the recording studio. They get out and walk into the building. They approach the front desk.

'Hello. Welcome to Ferryboat Recording Studios. How can I help?' The receptionist asks.

'My name is Officer Ryan Tanner.' Ryan introduces himself. 'I need to speak with whoever is in charge.' 

'I'll call Mr Marshall down for you.' The receptionist nods, picking up the phone. After a couple of minutes, they place the phone back down and look up at Travis and Ryan. 'He'll be right down.' After another few minutes, Adam approaches them.

'Hi, I'm Adam Marshall. The owner of Ferryboat Records, how can I help?' Adam asks.

'I'm Ryan Tanner, this is Travis Montgomery. I understand that two young girls were here earlier. Brooklyn Montgomery, Travis' sister, and her girlfriend Alyssa Hartley.' 

'Yeah.' Adam nods. 'They recorded some songs for their music class, then they recorded something with Ben Platt.' 

'Ben Platt?' Ryan questions, confused. 

'He's an actor and singer,' Travis tells Ryan, 'and one of Bryn's friends. They met a couple of years ago during physio. Y'know, after what happened?' 

'Right.' Ryan nods. 'Do you have his number?' 

'I do.' Adam nods. Just then the door opens and Ben walks back in. 'Speak of the devil.' He points to Ben. 

'Hey, Adam. I left my wallet here earlier.' Ben states as he walks over to them. 'Travis?'

'Hey, Ben.' Travis smiles slightly as he shakes Ben's hand. 

'I'll go grab your wallet. Officer Tanner and Travis need to talk to you.' Adam says before walking off. 

'When was the last time you saw Bryn and Alyssa?' Ryan asks. 

'A few hours ago. We were supposed to meet for coffee but when I got to the coffee shop, Brooklyn text me and told me that her care worker had called her saying that she needed to go back to the home.' Ben responds. 

'Where was this coffee shop?' Ryan queries.

'On the corner of Pagan and Lowe.' Ben states. 'Is everything okay?' 

'She's gone missing. No-one can find her or get a hold of her.' Travis informs him. 

'What?' Ben gasps. 'As if she hasn't been through enough. I'll tell you what - if you guys keep following leads, I'll go to her usual places, see if she's there.'