The whole pack love me again

Renesmee's pov

I woke up curled in Nahuel's arms. I smiled at his sleeping form.

"Hi" Lucy called as she bounded down the stairs.

"Shut up" Nahuel growled.

"What times Seth getting here" I asked her.

"In a few minuets" She chirpped.

"Cool we have to go get ready" I squeeled. I grabbed Lucy's hand and we ran upstairs into the big dressing room, all of us girls use it. I ran to the end where i keep my stuff. Today the boys where taking us on a fun day out then a meal later. I serched for the perfect outfit to where on both a fun day out and a fancy meal. "Lucy what do i wear" i cryed.

"Well I am wearing my whight skinny jeans, light blue blouse and a whicht jacket with wight boots" She told me, it would all go perfectly with her light blond hair. "You should where black leggins, the dennim dress Bella brought you last week and your signeture black lether jacket with your black stilletose" Everything she told me to wear was just what i needed. We both put on just what we said we would.

"Ok now we are gonna do each others make-up" I told her "Sit" pointing at the make-up counter we kept stocked here. I put on light blue eye shadow, peach lip gloss and light brown blush. I straightened her light blond hair then curled the very bottom. She looked stunning. "Lucy i will never be as beautiful at you, you look like and angle"

"Sit" she told me. I just sat. I am not prity, i never have been. She took out deep red lip stick and put it on my lips and a silver eyes shadown with pale blush. Then curled my hair neatly. I look a lot better.

"Thank you" I whispered.

"Look you are drop dead gorgose dont ever dout that" she scolded. I smiled.

"You will have to meet Emily soon" I told her. Emily is Sam (the pack leders) wife.

"Who" she asked.

"Seth will show you" i said with a smile. I cant garanty the pack will like Lucy. We both walked downstairs. Seth was here sat with Nahuel.

"Morning Seth" I call.

"Hay Nessie. No hug" he said hurt. So i run over and hug him.

"Always a hug" i told him. Then Lucy ran over and jumped into his arms.

"Morning" She whispered.

"Morning gorguse" he said. "You are gonna come meet Emily today"

"Why do people keep bringing her up" Lucy asked.

"Seth you gonna get Lucy meet the pack and Emily" Dad said and Lucy sighed.

"Me and Nahuel will come, i have to see the pack again" i told him. Nahuel has never met the wolves in human form. We all headed out of the door and to Seth's four by four and went to Emily's house on the outside of the forest. We got out and all the pack came bounding out.

"NESSIE" they all shouted.

"GUYS" i shouted back. Sam and Emily came out of the house and Emily came and pulled me into a hug.

"You should come by more often" she said.

"I will" i tolder.

"Hello Nessie" Sam said.

"Hay Sam" i said cheerfuly.

The pack came and scooped me into a big group hug.

"I am gessing you are Lucy, the one Seth has told us so much about" Emily said.

"Yes, thats me, i know about the treaty and Sam if you are not comfortable wih me on your land i understand" Lucy said.

"No the Cullen's let my pack rome onto their land as they please so you can do the same" Sam told her. She smiled and nodded. We all headed into the small kitchen. The pack sat on the sides apart from Seth who had Lucy on his lap. Me and Nahuel sat on dinnine chairs. We all joked and chatted. Nobody brough up Jacob once. Not even in talk about the pack. Sam had disowned him in the pack.

"Nessie Jacob is coming by in a moment to pick up his stuff, would you like to stay or leave" Sam asked.

"I am gonna stay and see what he dose" I told them. I can take cear of myself, i always have been able to. Just then the door slamed open. The pack where up and standing defensivly infront of me, Lucy and Nahuel. "Hello Jacob" i said cooly.

"Renesmee, what brings you and the bloodsuckeres here" He called me Renesmee not Nessie, that broke my heart but i wouldnt let it show

"I came to see the pack" i told him simply.

"You arnt welcome here anymore Renesmee" He told me. I felt my whole body shut down.

"I'm not welcome" I whispered then the world went black and i let myself shut down.