He nodded. "True... but there are other enemies, enemies that are just as powerful as you or I; the Demon Generals, Demon Lords, Grand Templar's, Templar Grand Master's... it's not like we're all-powerful, you know." He chided me sternly, and then saw my raised eyebrow, and chuckled. "Ah, but I'm lecturing a Sage now... I'm sure you know this."

"Yes... do you know how strong that Hero person is? Zoken is a Hero Seed, so I don't want them to become rivals, but if they do, I want him to win, obviously."

He narrowed his eyes, looking at Zoken, who was currently training, doing Sword Forms. His eyes glowed a bit, and then he nodded. "So He is... curious, an Ogre Hero; I've never heard of that. An Elf or Dragon Hero, that's happened before, but never an Ogre. It'll be interesting, that's for sure. And a Sage and Saint, as well as a future Demon Lord of Wrath Candidate? That is a mixed bunch of students you have there." He chuckled.

"They are." I nodded, and looked at the papers he'd brought with him, which included a large map and a small set of books. "And what are these for?"

"Ah, Yes! These are books of various types regarding what you wanted to know about: this one is all about various Monster Evolutions; how to induce them, how to correct course if a wrong evolution happens, and so on. This one is about the various countries and their exports and net wealth, taxes, and basic laws; very important, especially in the countries ruled by the Church, where the laws regarding monsters and other 'heretics' are very strict. And this map is a map of the entire world, besides the Missing Continent; and a book of the various types of demons, as well." He nodded and pointed out each one.

"Missing continent?" I asked, reading through the books in only a few seconds each. (With my physical speed and cognitive speed combined, as well as my own information recognition, which had always been high, I was able to digest the information almost instantly.)

He raised an eyebrow at the flashes of movement, and rolled open the map, showing five large continents, all having at least one peninsula close enough to the center of the map to create a sort of Sea between them, and even close enough for large bridges, if they used modern building techniques. One section of the cockeyed pie was missing, though, the largest section that should've been the western half of the map. "That's the missing continent. It was there, according to really old maps, but no mention of what it was or anything like that, except that the demons ruled it. Now it's gone, and we don't know how or why. It's been about 20,000 years, give or take, and very nearly nothing survives that long, So eyewitness accounts are sorely lacking." He added dryly.

I chuckled softly. "And no one considered the obvious answer? The Demon World is in a different dimension, but the land came from somewhere." I shrugged at his incredulous look, and rolled up the map after confirming our position; the Monster Lands were located on the far eastern end of the third of the five continents, essentially perfect East, making this the Land of the Rising Sun. Fitting, really, considering the Japanese architecture, culture, personal and family names, and monster species'. Other areas of the continent had different monsters, and the Elysian Fields was simply the furthest reaches of the continent, taking up about a fifth of the space.

I did a quick calculation, and frowned. The Elysian Field was 200,000 leagues squared, which was the size of Australia, give or take. If each continent was five-times Australia's size, and there were five continents taking up half the world, plus all those oceans and various large island and archipelago nations... this world was 5 times the size of earth. That meant that this missing Half of this world was 2.5 times the size of Earth, in basic size, not including any bodies of water they may have taken with them.