[ONE]

Sienna opened the front door to her beautiful three story house, wheeling her suitcase in with her mother on her heels

Sienna opened the front door to her beautiful three story house, wheeling her suitcase in with her mother on her heels. "Kids! You're mother and sister are back!" She heard her father yell. He appeared from the walkway beneath the two-way marble staircase. "Papai!" Sienna put her purse down on the table in the center of the room and ran to hug her father. He was dressed in his usual attire: a dress shirt, slacks, and dress shoes with his hair lightly slicked back. It had been two months since she had last seen him and she missed him dearly. "Minha filha" Rafael Sr. kissed the top of her head. RJ appeared at the top of the stairs. He had grown so much in a short period of time.

His long dark brown hair was styled in thick plaits. A chain hung around his neck and a few rings on his fingers. As Rafael greeted Jessica, RJ jogged down the stairs. "What's up, sis?" RJ hugged his sister. "Hey, Raf" Sienna embraces her brother back. She was only the height of his shoulders now. "Where's Jack?" She asked. "Sleep" He responded. "Do eight year old really still take naps?" Sienna smiled. "He does" RJ laughed. "Not that I'm not completely ecstatic that my girls are back home early, but why are you guys back early? I thought you had a little more than a month left" Rafael Sr. asked. Sienna was sick about the fact that her father was clueless to what had occurred.

She was going to tell the truth. "I was-" Jessica silenced her. "Homesick. We both were" She placed a hand on Rafael's shoulder. RJ noticed Sienna's face when their mother spoke over her. Sienna closed her mouth and stared off at the ground. "C'mon, why don't I help you bring your bags to your room and then you can hear the new beats I'm working on?" RJ lightly touched his sister's elbow. Sienna nodded, watching as her twin brother grabbed her suitcase and duffle bag and began to walk up the stairs. She grabbed the rest of her bags and followed her brother up the stairs. Her room had stayed just as she had left it. After putting her bags down, they went to RJ's home music studio. When he opened the door, he turned on the lights and locked the door behind them.

RJ clicked on a file on the computer and began to play a track. On the sound board, he modified the song and increased the volume. RJ then took Sienna's arm and led her into the booth so they couldn't be heard. "Dude, what's with all the secretism? Sienna asked. "I know where you've been these past two months " RJ said. Sienna's heart skipped a beat. "You called me at the same time every day. Whenever you called, mom "just happened" to not be around. I watched some of your videos from Paris Fashion Week. You don't look the same, you look stressed. You were in rehab, and mom's covering it up" RJ summarized. Sienna hugged her brother. Finally, someone knew.

Someone was smart enough to figure it out. "I was so tired from modeling. I was falling behind in school and I didn't even want to model anymore. I missed track. I missed L.A. I told Mom that I wanted to quit, I couldn't keep up and I was exhausted. She ignored me, the only thing she cared about was making me a star. I-I almost overdosed on Adderall. I've been in rehab ever since and she doesn't talk about it. She pretends like it never happened. And then she told TMZ that I was done as a model now here we are" Sienna explained. "I'm so sorry, Si" RJ said, "I can't believe mom's been lying and making you lie for months. We have to tell Dad."