𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

Start from the beginning

Nikki tensed, still not used to the affection even after all these years. The corners of his lips turned up into a smile, his cheeks flushing a light red. "Thank you."

"Would you like to—" his voice trailed off as he pointed out to the cemetery, wondering if Harper would like to come with him.

Harper shook her head, smiling. "You go. I'll stay here and wait until you're done. Then, you can tell me everything."

Nikki nodded and sent her another smile before stepping out the car. Harper watched as he approached another male, the two shaking hands and making small talk as they walked off.

Nikki followed the guy to a certain grave, the name Frank Feranna and his years from birth to death engraved in the tombstone. Nikki took a minute to take in everything, his expression stern as he observed the tombstone.

"So, this is him."

"Yep, that's my dad," the guy answered, quickly correcting himself. "Well, our dad."

They both kept their eyes glued onto the stone, the guy turning to Nikki. "He had a heart attack on christmas day."

Nikki's jaw clenched as he stayed silent, but aware of what he was saying. Nikki was relieved he never met him, especially after he pushed him away without giving him the chance back when he was alone on the streets of hollywood. For a second, he felt as if his father deserved this; He could tell he was a piece of shit by the way he left him and his mother.

"He was an asshole, man," the guy admitted, his hands stuffed into the pockets of his jacket. "You're lucky you never knew him."

Nikki took one last glance at the grave, patting the guy's shoulder before making his way back to the car. Harper, who slid down in her seat, shot up when she noticed Nikki walking back.

Nikki climbed into the driver seat, not saying a word as if he was processing everything.

"So, what did he say?"

Nikki leaned back in his seat, his arms crossed over his chest. "Uh, he died on christmas day from a heart attack, and apparently, that guy I met up with is like my step brother."

Harper frowned, running her hand up and down his arm in a calming way. "I'm sorry, but hey, at least something somewhat good came out of this."

"Yeah," he mumbled, starting up the car.

Harper looked out the window as Nikki drove. "We going somewhere else?"

"To Tommy's place," he replied, tapping his fingers against the steering wheel.

"Why?" harper raised a brow.

"I have some things I need to fix." Harper turned her head to look at him, a grin growing on her face. Nikki stole a quick glance, chuckling.

"What?"

"Nikki Sixx.. apologizing first?"" Harper held back a smile, earning and eye roll from Nikki.

"I hate you."

"You don't!"

Arriving to Tommy's, Harper and Nikki both got out the car, walking up the steps to his front door. Nikki knocked on the glass door lightly, the two being able to see Tommy come to the door.

Tommy opened the door, everyone exchanging a simple "hey" and becoming silent.

"What I did at your wedding," Nikki started, Tommy's brows drawn together as he gave nikki a confused look. "I didn't.. know.. how to do that."

"How to be there," Nikki listed, Tommy cutting him off.

"What's up, Nikki?"

Nikki eyed Harper nervously, Harper motioning for him to keep talking. He sighed, continuing. "I was really fucking selfish and I shit on something that was important to you, and I am really sorry."

Nikki waited for a response, Tommy exhaling the smoke he took in from the cigarette. "I know you pretty well, Sixx, so—"

"I kinda get it and it's okay," he said understandingly, a smirk playing on his lips. "But can you say that last part one more time for me?"

"Don't fucking push it, T-bone," Nikki grinned, Tommy snickering at his words. Tommy invited Nikki and Harper inside, Tommy giving Harper a quick hug. Harper stayed quiet though as the two chatted, letting Nikki do what he needed to do.

"I heard you and Heather broke up."

Tommy nodded his head slightly, smoke escaping his lips. "Yeah, I think she's gonna end up being the one that got away."

Nikki frowned, Harper trying to hold back a laugh. she knew Tommy well and it was obvious that he just wanted to get Nikki to say sorry. After all, Nikki wasn't one to apologize, so you needed to hear it more than once sometimes to make sure.

"I'm sorry, man," Nikki placed a hand on his shoulder, his expression soft and full of sorrow.

Tommy smiled evilly. "Knew I'd get you to say it again!"

Nikki yanked his arm away and pushed Tommy back, Harper laughing at his side. "Fuck you."

"The fact that you believed him for a moment," Harper chimed in, earning a glare from Nikki.

"Be quiet."

Tommy and Harper high-fived, Nikki rolling his eyes at the two. He shook his head, the tone of his voice becoming serious. "All right, we're going on a mission."

Tommy raised a brow, his eyes flickering to harper who shrugged in response. Nikki motioned for the two to follow him out to the car, Harper exiting after Nikki. Tommy followed behind, the three getting into Nikki's car.

"What is this mission of yours, Sixx?" Harper asks, pulling her seatbelt on.

Nikki pressed his lips together, starting the engine. "You'll see."

"Gotta fix this band one way or another, stone, and I need everyone on board with me."