𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

MOTLEY WERE CURRENTLY ON TOUR WITH OZZY OSBOURNE, also more popularly known as the prince of darkness

MOTLEY WERE CURRENTLY ON TOUR WITH OZZY OSBOURNE, also more popularly known as the prince of darkness. Harper, at the beginning, was only joking about joining Nikki and the band on tour, but after being on the road with them for some time, she came to enjoy it. Though, during the tour so far, Harper had not met Ozzy himself, but the thought to her seemed interesting. After all, chaos was all he knew and it was by far much worse than the guys. Well, from what Harper has seen, it was.

If you need a better understanding, think of the tour as a rollercoaster. It's calm, then builds you up to something you're not ready for, and finally, you drop and all hell breaks loose. That's the equivalent of the tour; They were just getting started, but Harper knew shit was going to get crazy soon.

Harper was in her and Nikki's shared hotel room, getting ready to go to the pool area where the boys were already hanging out at. Pulling on the white, two-piece swimsuit and tying her hair up, Harper checked herself out in the mirror. It doesn't look half bad, she thought to herself.

Grabbing the nearest towel, her sunglasses, and a shirt to put on over the swimsuit, Harper exits the room. Making her way down the open hall and following the trail that led to the pool, she could hear faint chatting and the sound of water splashing. Opening the gate, she slips inside, spotting the guys immediately as they all sat up and watched — in a not so discreet way — a girl walk past them. Harper rolled her eyes, getting this weird feeling in her stomach when she notices Nikki staring the girl down. Reminding herself that he was allowed to do it and that they were still trying to make things somewhat right between them, Harper approached the band, setting her stuff down on the table.

"Did you ever stop to think that the slobs who fuck you guys probably fuck every other band who comes through town?" Mick asks them seriously, all three bursting out laughing.

"Yes! Yes, they do!" Harper shook her head in disgust at them, sighing as she stripped off the shirt she was wearing. Unlike the guys who stayed out to drink and chill under the sun, Harper decided to go in the pool. Taking out the hair tie and letting her hair fall past her shoulders.

"I happen to have respect for myself and the females of our species, unlike you animals," Mick informs, his arms crossed over his chest as he spoke.

"yeah, honestly, fuck you guys," Harper waves her hand off at Nikki, Vince, and Tommy, turning to Mick. "Lets go out on a date."

Mick tried to hold back a smile, turning away to hide it. Harper strutted her way over to nikki, sitting down in the small space that was left of the chair. Nikki watched her, bringing the straw between his lips as he took a sip of his drink.

"You should come in the pool with me," harper suggested, earning a head shake from Nikki. she frowned, batting her eyelashes. "Please?"