A Cosmic Hostess (Cosmos POV)

*at the Ponyville flea market at a jewelry section a lone eight point star necklace sits on a stand but unknown to the ponies a sinister malicious entity is within the necklace*

*from within the star*

Cosmos- *looking on the outside* *angry* Blast these insufferable ponies! A piece of me being reduced to! A display! *darkly* Once I find a host worthy enough for me to possess then I will find him and rule this miserable land with him by my side...but first I have to find a worthy host...

*she notices two white unicorns with purple curly manes and three diamonds for cutie marks with one being a mare the other a stallion*

Cosmos- *notices the white unicorn mare purchase the necklace and puts it on* *admits* The hair is...adequate, shall you be my new host little one...*closes her eyes and opens them in unamused boredom* Ugh...a weak one...*admits* However when I take over I could force them to make me a new ensemble for my darling...

*the two unicorns meet up with two small dragons, two pink earth ponies and two purple alicorns*

Cosmos- *looks at the dragons* *disgusted* Disgusting greedy creatures. *looks at the pink earth ponies* *annoyed* Annoying...*notices the purple alicorns specifically their cutie marks* *smirks darkly* We nearly have the same taste in star shapes...I wonder...

Rarity- *looks at the necklace then at Twilight* You know, Twilight seeing it next to you, I really do think it's much more your style, dear.

Twilight- *shocked* Really?

Elusive- *nods* Why it practically matches your cutie mark and with all your purple it's practically made for you! *to Dusk* And you as well but you normally don't wear jewelry so...

Dusk- *smirks* Completely understandable...

*Rarity levitates the necklace around Twilight's neck*

Twilight- *flattered* Thank you?

Cosmos- *shocked as she's transported to a purple magenta void* *realizes* I'm not in the star....I'm inside this mare's mind...*grins evilly as she her eyes glow pink and concentrates* Find the rest...

Rarity- *notices her* Twilight? Are you alright?

Elusive- *concerned* Do you not like the necklace?

Dusk- *looks in concern* Twilight?

Twilight- *blinks and her eyes turn back to normal and looks at the necklace in concern*

Cosmos- *notices as she's still inside Twilight's mind* *admits darkly* This is an interesting development...*puts her claws together* but I'll have to invest more in this Twilight Sparkle to see if she'll be a perfect host for me...

*later at the Castle Of Friendship as the necklace is being passed around*

Cosmos- *looking through Twilight's memories with a sinister grin on her face* Oh...this one is powerful. Able to absorb the magic of eight alicorns, dark magic, and has absorbing/cancellation magic...and she has an...intriguing relationship with my darling...

Twilight- *levitates the necklace in her magic and puts it back on* There will be no digestion involved. *her irises and pupils turn pink* "Find the rest" It keeps saying to find the rest...

Dusk- *looks at her* The rest of what?

*the necklace glows brighter and produces a hologram of the galaxy of Equestria with six stars in the shape of a heart shocking everyone*