"Lower your voice," he hissed.

"Are you really thinking about screwing the wedding planner at a time like this?" I questioned.

"Can't help you you're attracted to," Liam shrugged. I opened my mouth to say that that had nothing to do with what I asked but was cut off as Kelsey began talking again.

"So the reception is through this way. As you can see the back wall is all glass which looks out onto the beach outside, and rumor is– which I'm sure you've all heard by now– is that the room glows bright enough at sunset to feel like the sun is actually right next to us. I've been here before and I tell you that it is actually pretty mesmerizing. Anyway. . ."

I drowned her out for right now as she went over the history of the building to Patty's parents that asked. Derek's parents scoffed at them, earning a glare from me that they most definitely noticed.

I looked around at the group around me noticing that Harry stood at the back of the group away from everyone else. He looked bored out of his mind as he stood with his arms crossed, a miserable look on his face. I still was very curious as to what he wanted to talk to me about before but he never came back to me. I had half the mind to go over to him right now but I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard quite arguing to the left of me. Liam and Niall were still bickering back and forth about whether or not Liam could get into the woman's pants.

"Man, if you want to go for it, go ahead. But she's gonna say no and I'm trying to save you from that heartbreak," Niall digressed, shrugging.

"Why do you think she's going to say no?"

"She's professional. I don't think she's gonna sleep with you on the job."

"Okay, maybe I won't have sex with her now, but I'm gonna talk to her."

"Alright man, I wish you luck."

"Do you two ever shut up?" Louis challenged, now standing near his mates. Harry still remained the lone wolf.

"Do you think Liam can make it with the blonde?" Niall asked for an outside opinion. Louis looked to Kelsey then back to Liam, then back to Kelsey.

"No chance."

"Ha!" Niall shouted, all heads turning towards him. He put his hands up in surrender apologizing for his outburst.

"Wendy, what do you think?" Liam asked, "As a female opinion."

I pursed my lips in thought. She seemed like a tough one to crack. No matter what charm Liam pulls I believe Kelsey would be very hard to obtain. But, nonetheless, I do think that he has a shot. He's handsome, nice, funny, and she seems reasonable enough to not turn down such a wonderful opportunity. Of course, before she did seem snooty with her head held up high, but I think a minute with Liam and she'll turn to mush. "I think you have a shot."

Liam raised his hand for a high five which I happily obliged to. Niall and Louis rolled their eyes.

"Wanna bet, man?" Louis chimed in.

"How much?"

"Five hundred."

"Really? You want to bet five hundred dollars just to see if Liam can sleep with the girl? Are we in high school?" I scoffed at the immature boys beside me.

"Wendy's right," Niall stated. I nodded my head in thanks, thankful one of them had some decency.

"A thousand dollars."

I dropped my jaw in shock.

"Are you kidding me?" I spat at them. "If this girl finds out you bet on her sleeping with him she'll be mortified. She is a human being."