Part 20

Part 20
°°°Tom's pov°°°
I saw Y/N running over to the car. Without Paddy. The car door closed and I drove off.
T: It was a trap wasn't it?
?: No it wasn't
T: Paddy?! Where is Y/N?
P: She gave het life for mine.
T: NOOOO We have to go back.
P: She chose Tom
T: I...
P: Please respect her choise.
I just kept driving. I should have know better. Ofcourse she would do this. We arrived at my parents home and I helped Paddy inside. He had a couple bruises but it could have been much worse.
N: I am so happy you're oke. Both of you.
T:I have to go back. I can't let them take her like this.
D: Tom you can't.
T: Dad if this happend to mom? Would you let her down?
D: No ofcourse not.
T: Then let me leave.
D: Your mom and I are married.
T: I was planning to propose dad. And even if I wasn't you have to let me go.
N: She asked to keep you far away from the boxers.
T: Sinds when do you listen to Y/N?
Silence
T: SINDS WHEN?!
D: Sinds never. But what she said was right...
H: No dad, look at us, how did we threat her? Like shit. This all because she was homeless before. We have to help Tom in what he believes is right. By not letting him go we won't help him. So I will go with you Tom.
S: So will I.
D: I can't believe I am doing this....
T: Get ready, mom you stay here with Paddy. I don't want any of you to get hurt. If it is to dangerous I will go alone. She will protect me but I am not 100% sure she will do the same for you becausd you guys have been acting like piggs.
D: No...
T: Yess dad we are doing it like this.
S: But how do we find her?
H: The track and trace of her phone?
T: Ofcourse.
We saw she was still at the cafe but now inside. We got ready and left to safe her.
When we arrived I saw that the window to the basement was still open. We all got in and we looked almost everywhere. We didn't see any boxers. We then heard something.
?: How do we get to that Holland family?
Y: I have no idea.
?: TALK! HOW DO WE GET THE MONEY!! WHERE DO THEY LIVE?!
Y: In your ass.
The punched her straid in the face.
T: Omg...
Sam putted a hand on my mouth and shook his head no.
?: When are you planning on talking to me?
Y: How about... Never?
?: Ooh you are such a pain in the ass!
He started punching here everywhere. I wanted to get up but my brothers kept me down.
?: Why are you even protecting them?They threated you like shit.
Y: Oooh so they did the same as you guys are doing now? Look beat down, you can get to me but you can NEVER make me talk. I will ALWAYS protect my loved ones and even my enemies. Unlike my brother I know what to choose when I have to choose bitween me or someone els.
Bd: Oooh you are such a...
T: Stop it!

°°°Your pov°°°
?: Stop it!
I saw Tom standing there. Then I saw Harry and Sam appear. Not long after Dom got up.
Everyone was shook and I felt The boxers let me arms go.
I punched then in the face or pulled others asside.
Y: Why are you guys here?! I told you NOT to come!
We were running outside while fighting other boxers.
We reached the car when suddenly I heard someone load a gun.
Bd: Stand down.
Y: Beatdown! No don't do this...
He shot at Dom I jumped infront of him and got shot myself. I was laying on the floor when I heard another gunshot.... after that I just blacked out.