I hang up and told the receptionist that I really had a meeting with Mr. Singhania. She told me that wasn't possible because he wasn't in town. I was completely confused. I decided to forget it and go home as it was getting late. I left the building. As I was hailing for a taxi, a black car pulled up in front me and before I knew anything else, someone grabbed my hand and pulled me inside the car, speeding off. Once inside the car, they placed a blindfold on my eyes and tied my hands with a rope. I tried my utmost best to get away but in vain. I began screaming but one man voice said, "Cover her mouth!" I was trembling with fear. I didn't know where I was going and why were these people kidnapping me. I began to pray in my mind. I felt the vehicle stop and they aggressively pulled me out of the car. I was braking with my feet but they were just too strong. They stopped after a while and removed my blindfold. Then the person standing in front of me shocked me to death. I couldn't think straight. "Hi! Darling! Missed me?" Karan said sarcastically. I was too shocked to say anything. How can he stoop so low? "I missed you very much," he said coming closer to me. "You must be aware by now, that the great Yash Malhotra made me lost my job! And that too because of you!" he screamed. I flinched. He looked at me angrily. He held me by my shoulder and dug his nails into my skin hurting me. Tears escaped my eyes. "You made me lost my job, now you will lose your everything. I will ruin you! I'm going to kill you!" he shouted. I looked at him fearful. Oh God! Help me! He laughed at me along with his companions. "But don't worry! I'm not going to kill you so easily, you will have to suffer before you die!" Karan said and laughed again wickedly. They tied me to a chair.

Yash's P.O.V. 

By the time I was leaving the building, I didn't not see Urvashi and guessed that she had left already. I also went home. As I entered the house, my family was sitting by the dining table laughing and having fun. I walked up to them saying, "Good evening everyone! What's going on?" I hugged mom and sat down. "Bro, we were just discussing about your wedding with Sacha!" Ranvir said. I felt bad. I didn't want to marry Sacha. I know that I told mom we would give each other a chance but I didn't want to marry her. They then jumped to another topic and while talking, Akash phone rang. He excused himself to attend the call. After the call, he came back to the table a little tensed. By that time, mom had left. "Yash bro, do you know what time Urvashi left the office?" he asked. I said no. "Urvashi's mother had just called me and said that Urvashi has not yet reached home. She is worried sick," he said. I looked at the clock and saw it was after 10. I began to think where could she be. I was confused.

I called Sneha and asked her if Urvashi was with her

I called Sneha and asked her if Urvashi was with her. She said no. I began to get frightened. If something wrong happened to her then? I quickly shook off those thoughts trying to stay positive. But then, where can she be? I called her phone and after about the 3rd time, it call was answered. "Hello? What the hell Urvashi? Where are you? Do you know how worried everyone is for you?" I screamed. There were silence on the other end. "Speak! Where are you?" I asked. "Oh God! You can't even spend an evening without her? Then what will you do for the rest of your life?" I heard. I knew immediately whose voice it was. Karan Khurana. I fumed. "Where the hell is Urvashi? And what are you doing with her phone? Answer me god dammit!" I yelled. "Relax Yash Malhotra! She's alive yet!" he said. "What the hell do you mean? Listen, if you do anything to her, I swear, I will kill you!" I continued. "So much possessiveness? It's not good! Let her have fun with other people as well man. It's been so long that I wanted to have fun with her, at least let me now. Because after today, she wouldn't be alive," he said. I clenched my fists in anger, he continued speaking in a low dangerous voice, "You ruined me because of this girl, right? Now let's see how you are going to save her!" He hang up. I ran out the house without telling anyone anything. Akash and Ranvir were with me in the hall the entire time and they heard how I was talking. I ignored everything else and ran to save Urvashi. I couldn't let anything happen to her. While in the car, I switched the GPS which I had on all employees phone downloaded in case of these kind of situations. I got her address. I also called the commissioner of police and informed him to send some police officers to the address.