chapter 2

Disclamer: i often have these dreams of me in soul eater and this is based off of those dreams so sorry if the updates come a little slow. and i do not own soul eater just 'Alex' and soon to be Luna.

'Alex' POV

after i walked away i thought 'since my clan died i have been alone. trusting no one talking to no one. i was a baby when my clan was killed. now ironically i am going to the same school that killed them. i heard that they were murderers but my mom was not she had me and my brother. she was able to hide me but they killed my brother. it is sad but we were babies and could not tell them other wise.'

i heard rumors that my brother is still alive but i do not trust them. that one kid is suspicious. the one with blue hair. when i looked where i was going i realised i was at a park. i chose to sit on a bench nearby. when i sat down i got really comfy and almost dosed off.thats when i heard it. the sound of magic being used.(yes i can hear magic being used but only magic not soul resonance.) it was coming from the school.

i started to run there, there was a party going on tonight and if there was magic then something must be wrong. on my way there i accidentally ran into someone. we both fell to the ground. when i looked at where we were i saw that we were at the bottom of the steps to the DWMA. i got up and helped the other person up. when i looked at them i saw that it was a girl around my age.

she was wearing a red shirt and pink shorts. the shirt had some wierd design on it that looked to be a line in a circle in a triangle.(( look it up))she had green hair. ''sorry i was not looking where i was going and i ran into you. i just thought i saw some witches and came running." ???? said. i nodded in understanding. i checked to see if my hood was still up and it was.

"the thing is i tripped and you bumped into me while falling so dont fell bad if you thought you tripped me but i am all right.'' to tell the truth i did not care if she was all right. i looked bact to the DWMA and sighed. there was a magic box there and a few witches flying around. i felt some insanity coming from below and it was rihjt under me. i knew that if i hit the ground perfectally then i will fall into where the insanity is coming from.

i looked for a crack and when i saw one i hit it and the ground below me collapsed. we both fell and i landed on something warm. i looked down and saw it was the blond with piggie tails. she was holding a sythe and i guessed that it was her weapon partner. and yes all i look at is peoples hair. that is how i reconise most people.

i got off of her and saw she was fighting someone with pink hair. ha who has naturally pink hair. i accually looked at what he was wearing and it was a black dress thing with a black sword with some white on it. on the end of the sleeves there was some cuffs that were white and buttoned so it would stick out like a drop of water.

i heard him murmoring to himself about not knowing how to deal with me. i looked down put my hand and shook my head. he has got to be kidding me. i grew up alone and i know how to deal with things but he must have been babied while growing up and has dealt with nothing before in his life. he looked shy but not as much as me. i lived alone since birth so i have dealt with every thing from starvation to bears.

i looked at the person again and then at the exit and walked to it. "hey where do you think you are going?'' i looked at the blond. then sighed and pointed to the way i was going. the girl that fell with me looked from me to the blond and back. ''what is the connection between you two?''  i looked at the blondie and shrugged my shoulders and went on my way.

''wait let me come with you!'' i turned to see the green haired girl running to me. i grunted not wanting to be slowed down. i am called Flash for a reason. i like to go fast and no limits are for me. i smiled at the thought of just 'dissapearing' and leaving this girl behind to deal with her problems with the blond while i stop the insanity from getting too strong. i turned to the exit once more and ran at a jog to the insanity. on my way to it saw the black haired boy and the blue haired boy fighting an obvious illusion of a werewolf.

i kept running and soon caught up to the witch and the werewolf. i slowed my pace to match theirs. i wated for them to see me and when they did boy were they supprised i smiled and waved at them. the one with the hat was about to say something but i sped up and ditched them to get to the insanity to fortify it so what ever is there can not unleashed.

when i got there i could feel my self slowly loosing my sanity. there was a pulse of the insanity and it hit me hard. i fell to my knees due to the huge headache happening in my head right now. i then fell to my side in agony. it felt like something or someone was trying to get into my head. soon i lost consinous.

...

when i next woke up i looked around i saw everyone there even the werewolf. there was a man there with no clothes that soon  were made out of the skin i stood up and walked up to him/it and stared at it. the thing screamed in my face like it was scared of me. i did not show any sign of fear. i just stood there looking at it. it screamed again and this time broke a hole in the roof and went out of it. of course me and the blond grabbed some of the 'cloth' that was trailing behind it and went up with it.

of course on the way up my hood just had to come off. the blond looked at me in bewilder ment. i will not describe to you my features but i will tell you the look my face has on people tends to do that. when we fell i pulled my hood over my face once more and used the pull strings to tighten it so it wont come off again. i then saw the blond and gave her a look that says 'if you tell any one what you just saw i will personally kill you.' she gulped and nodded.

the ground was almost to us and just before we did i tied the strings in a knot only i know how to un do and closed the hole so no one could use a flash light to see my face and then we hit. i heard a crunch then the blackness enveloped me.

sorry the story is soo short this was the perfect cliffhanger and could not pass up the chance so please wait for the next update and comment an idea for the clan i will use. (i already have it chosen but i would like to see what the readers think before posting)

P.S. i will not post the next update untill i get at least one comment and that is an idea and not a spelling correct rember this is un edited so just deal with it.