N.N

Y/N:
Babe u r gorgeous. I wish I could kiss u all the time.

Natalie:
its midnight, what are you doing?

  Y/N:
Havein fun

Natalie:
are you drunk? Where are you?

Y/N:

at my house duh your so silly babe

Natalie:
im comeing over

Y/N:

good cuz I wanna kiss u

~

Natalie sighed as she stood up. "Where are you going?" David asked. "Y/N just texted me, shes really drunk and who knows what she'll do unsupervised" Natalie said as she gathered her things for a overnight bag.

David chuckled as he shook his head. "Yeah you better go watch her" he said as he went back to editing. "Yep" Natalie responded. Once she was ready to go she said a quick 'bye' to David then walked outside. She got in her car and drove to her girlfriends house.

Once she got to Y/N's house she parked her car and walked up to the door. She knocked and waited. She heard a few crashes from inside before the door flew open to reveal Y/N.

"Baby!" Y/N slurred as she hugged Natalie. Natalie hugged her back then led her inside and closed the door behind them. "Babe we should get married" Y/N suddenly squealed as Natalie sat her bag down and kicked off her shoes. "Woah, calm down" Natalie laughed.

Suddenly Y/N's face dropped. "You don't wanna marry me?" She said as her eyes filled with tears. "No, babe-" Natalie said as she grabbed her hand trying not to laugh at her drunk girlfriend. "No you don't wanna marry me" Y/N sobbed and flopped onto the couch.

Natalie sat beisde her. "I do wanna marry you, just not right now" Natalie said as she pulled Y/N into her lap. Y/N brightened up at her words and got comfortable in Natalie's lap. "Yay!" She smiled. Natalie laughed and whiped away the tears that had been falling down Y/N's face seconds before.

Y/N layed on Natalie's chest and yawned. "Getting tired huh?" Natalie chuckled. "Yeah" Y/N said lazily. Natalie just wraped her arms around Y/N's waist and smiled. "Go to sleep babe" Natalie said lightly. Y/N noded with a yawn and rested her head on Natalie's shoulder.

"I love you" Natalie whispered as she lightly kissed her girlfriends ear. "I love you too" Y/N said before she fell asleep.