Chapt.3

Shannye Lynden Simmons

"Kkeenntreell"a girl voice dragged.I looked at him squinting my eyes.He got up and walked to the door but it swung open.

"Fuck is you doing up in my shit"Kentrell mugged this girl.

"I got the key to this bitch,remember?"she said swinging the keys in his face

"I got the key to this bitch,remember?"she said swinging the keys in his face.She pushed passed him and looked at me.

"Who the fuck is this hoe?"she asked mugging me.

"First of all you dont know me to be calling me a hoe"i said getting up."He's good now sis,im here"she said batting her eyelashes.

"Not for long"i clapped back.I ranned up to her but got pulled back by Kentrell."let me go!"i yelled trying to get out his grip.

"Why you holding her back?!so this what we doing na' "the girl spoked.I just crossed my arms."ya know what,dont call me when you need shit"she said walking out.

"nene I-"kentrell was stopped by her slamming the door."you aight?"i asked rubbing his back softly."she got the keys to ma' crib dawg."he sighed laying back on the bed.

I felt my phone went off.

Mommas💋🤷‍♀️:Where are you?

<<im at a friends why?

Mommas💋🤷‍♀️:I need to borrow 50.

<<you always say you need to borrow.but never give me my shit back. Just to buy drugs and spend on those dirty young boys around the corner.No momma!

I smacked my lips and huffed.I blocked her and went onto ig.

My mother is addicted to drugs and thats why my dad left us. I have a sister i hardly knew about that lives with him.I tried to stop my mom from messing with these teen boys but she wont.One day she finna catch sum and gonna act big mad.

I kept scrolling until sumn' caught my attention.

Nba_youngboy:Lil' friend🤙💚@Shyane._

Versace.slatt:👀👀get em sis @Shyane._

JaniaBania_:😂she ugly asab,lost what you had

Theshaderoom:and i oop-NbaYoungboy's new girlfriend👀👀

Load more comments
-----------------------

I just laughed at the comments and double tapped it."how you knew my user?"i asked kentrell. He just shrugged.I placed my phone down and drifted off to sleep. I felt arms wrap around my waist but I was too lazy to do anything.

----------------------

I woke up to the sunlight hitting my eyes.I looked over and saw Kentrell still asleep snoring and gently took his hands off of me.I just smiled and went downstairs to grab some water.

"See im not even finna play w-HEY BESSTIEE"Versace cooed coming over to me.I just rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen seeing a group of boys there. I scrunched up my face.

I just went pass them forgetting what I came for.I just stared at nothing trying to remember.

"Um..i dont know yall but yall seem like its your home so,where's the snacks?"I asked them.

"Ova' there"the same boy with tattoos on his neck pointed to the cabinets.I standed on my toes trying to get my donuts but failed.

"Help"i mumbled but loud for one of them to hear.A light skinned guy walked over."the powder donuts"i said.He got them for me "thanks"i said dryly.

I exited the kitchen and felt eyes on me."Ima need a ride home,i need me some clothes"i said to Sac.

"Oh sis i got you covered"she said handing me a bag and I hugged her going into the room to see Kentrell gone.

I went into the bathroom w/o knocking and Kentrell stood over the toilet taking a piss.I widened my eyes and turned around exiting "sorry"i said waiting for him to come out.

Whew chile' only thing bigger than that was my bill digits.

He stepped out and just glanced at me."what?"I asked

"Like what you saw?"he asked smiling.

"Fuck yo' stupid ass"I flipped him off and did my routine.

•••••••••○••°°°••○○°

'"Aight your turn"kd said. I learned all of their name and they were cool."aight,truth"i answered

"You a virgin?"he asked

"Why you asking me allat?"i said mugging him.

"Mane just answer!"he said rushing me.

"Ok damn,no"i said.

"Told yall sis was a freak"Ben said.I just rolled my eyes.