Chapter 2: He's back

8 years later

A girl with black silky and sort of spiky hair is running, or should I say flying, around the Son Residence in West City excitedly. (Since Chichi had Mizuki, she decided that she will try to live in West City. It's not like she had enough of her home in the forest, she just wanna try something new so she and her family now lived in West City just 4 kilometers away from Capsule Corp. And the house she and her family is in now is her father's wedding gift for her) Her family is going to visit Bulma since Bulma called and told them to come because she had a surprise. And the young demi saiyan loves surprises so she's excited. Chichi went downstairs from her room wearing blue sleeveless kimono shirt and short lavender shorts. Her hair is down and she is wearing a high-cut yellow shoes. She looked young and she is. Bulma made a potion that is called the Youth Potion that makes you young and like the Saiyans, make you stop aging. So now she looked like she's not a mother but a big sister. Goten is in the living room watching tv. Goten is now 16 years old and Gohan is now living his own life with Videl and had a two-year-old daughter named Pan.

"Ok kiddos! Let's go! Bulma and the others are waiting"

And so they left their new house and off to Capsule Corp.
When they arrived, Chichi ringed the doorbell, Trunks, who is now 17 years old, is the one who opened the door.

"Oh! Aunt Chichi! You came! Come in, come in!", Trunks greeted and let the Son Family in. All the Z-fighters had arrived. Bulma walked towards them and greeted.

"Chichi! Hello!"

"Hi, Bulma. How are you?"

"I'm fine thanks. Hi Goten!

"Hi Ms. Bulma. (Turns to Trunks) Yo! Wanna spar?"

"Sure!"

Just as Trunks and Goten, are gonna go to the backyard, the doorbell rang so they stayed for a little while to see who had arrived. All eyes on the door. Bulma went to get it. Once she opened, she's surprised to see...

"Oh! You're here! Come in, dear! Good thing you came!"

Bulma let the girl, yes girl, in. Bulma gathered everyone's attention, especially Trunks'.

"Ok ok! So I had invited someone over so I hope you wont be bothered."

"Who do you invited?", Roshi asked.

Bulma stepped away to reveal who came. It's Mai. Trunks and Goten widened their eyes to see her. Mai smiled.

"Mai?", the boys said at the same time

"The one and only", Mai said

It took a moment to register it in their head. Yamcha is the first to speak and jumped in front of Mai with a blush

"Hello there young lady! How are you? Man, you've grown", Yamcha said holding her hand in a flirtish way that Mai noticed and raised an eyebrow at him

"Hi Yamcha"

"Hehehe... so... wanna come with me later tonight?"

Before Mai could even open her mouth to speak, a fist crashed unto Yamcha's skull, sending him in the other side of the room.

"SHOW SOME RESPECT YOU PERVERT!!!", Bulma yelled at a beaten up Yamcha

Suddenly, Roshi appeared beside Mai and Mai 'eeped in surprise

"EEP!"

"Yamcha's right. You have grown~", Roshi said blushing and looking at Mai chest. Mai knew where he was looking so she covered chest with her left arm and slapped Roshi on left cheek and was followed by a frying pan on the right and Roshi was sent on the other side of the room, opposite to Yamcha.