I apologize for the accident

I apologize for the accident. She looked at me from head to toe. "Mom! Is there any problem?" Yash sir came and asked her. She was Yash sir's mother? I folded my hands and said sorry. She kept quiet. "Watch where you're going next time, young lady!" Yash looked at me and shook his head in disappointment. I went back inside my cabin and locked the door. I sat down on my chair and began crying. I still couldn't get what happened with Karan out of my mind. I didn't open back my door until it was time to leave. By that time, my tears had stopped but the fear was still as much. I left my cabin and went outside. I walked to the bus stop. I saw a car pulled up in front of me. I became frighten thinking it was Karan. When the glass went down, I saw Yash sir inside. He told me to get in and he would drop me home. I thought about refusing but I thought that the safest ways was to go with him. I sat down quietly in the car avoiding my eyes from him. I kept looking outside. "Are you okay? You seemed tensed. Is it Karan?" Yash sir asked. I replied frustrated, "Why do you want to know? It's not like you can solve all problems right? And I can't tell you all my problems. And moreover, the entire day you have been so cold towards me. Why do you want to talk now? I should have never come with you in the first place. Please drop me off here, I will manage!" He looked at me and said, "Urvashi, I only asked you if it was Karan troubling you. Why are you speaking so?" I yelled, "No! It's not Mr. Karan! I told you already! It's normal to behave like that with people." I didn't want him to know it was really Mr. Karan that was harassing me so I yelled at him. He drove the car quietly after. As soon as the car stopped in front my house, I got off and ran upstairs. I rang the door bell continuously until the door opened. Anand asked me what was the matter. Without replying, I ran to my room. I noticed someone sitting with Maa at the table but I ignored everything and ran away. I went and shut the door. I heard Maa knocking and and asking me worriedly what happened. Anand was also trying. 

Then the voice I heard surprised me, "Maa! Leave her alone! She doesn't care that I have returned from foreign after so long! Leave her with her problems! Let's go!" I ran and opened the door to see standing in front of me, SARITA!

She looked at me and frowned at first and then smiled. I could hold back myself anymore. I threw myself on her and hugged her tightly. I was seeing her after three years. I had tears in my eyes. I began crying. She parted from me and wiped my tears saying playfully, "Urvi sis, why are you crying? Are you crying to see me? If I had only known that coming here would make you cry, I wouldn't have come." I hitted her on her hand playfully and hugged her again. Maa had tears in her eyes. "But why we're you crying?" she asked. "Nothing! I promise now I wouldn't cry!" Sarita hugged her. Anand came between them and said, "Okay now, enough emotional drama, shall we eat?" Sarita punched him lightly on his arm. We all laughed. At the dinning table, everyone were happy. Sarita brought back happiness with her. Everyone was just smiling. She was tell me all about her stay in foreign when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and saw unknown. I answered and put it by my ear. "Hello?" I answered. The person cut the call. I rolled my eyes and placed it down. It rang again. I answered it, again the person cut the call. I was getting irritated now. The phone rang a third time, this time, I picked up the phone and answered annoyed, "Hello? Who is this? And what do you want?" It hang up again. "Who is it, Urvi?" Anand asked. "I don't know! Someone is only calling and not saying anything," I answered. Sarita continued and the phone rang again. This time, Anand grabbed it from my hand and answered, "Hello! Listen, whoever is this, please don't call again! Urvi has better things to do in her life than answering your blank call!  Please stop calling! You freak!" he shouted. He hang up and gave me back. "Anand! What is this? How can you answer someone else's phone?" Sarita asked. "Sorry, but he was irritating Urvi," he said. I wonder who it was? I was feeling tired of today's happenings so I retired to bed. Sarita came and lied down next to me. She cuddled up by me. She is such a baby. I hugged her and began playing with her hand like I always did. I decided to harass her like always so I stopped making the circles I was making on her hand.