Trouble

(Your pov)

I hear my mom scream so I run down stares only to see her on top of a chair about to smash a bug? no no it a spider!

I run over to my mom and ask her what she is doing.

But then she whacks me with the fly swatter then says " oh honey you scared me are you alright?"

I nod my head and ask " what are you doing to this spider?"

She then says "I am going to kill it but if you want you can capture it and let it outside but I am not going to do that."

So I took a deep breath and put my hand near the spider and my mom left the room so I said "ether come with me or get killed your choice mr. spider."

I mean I swear I saw a smile on his itty bitty face.

He then crawled onto my hand and that's were it got weird.

I took him outside and set him down on a small blade of grass.

I then went inside and mom then asks "did you take care of the spider?"

I nodded my head I then shouted from the top of the stares to my mom "I am going to bed because it's getting late!"

Ok maybe I wasn't going to sleep I was just going to my room to listen to music or watch anime but thats none of business.

Well unless I stay up too late then it's her business.

I get to room and plop down on my bed and start getting my MP3 out but then this strange smell wafts to my nose and then a piece of cloth is put over my mouth and I black out.

(A/N)

Hope you enjoyed!