Chapter Ninety Nine

Začít od začátku

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am coming to pick you up in a few minutes" Changmin said through the phone to JiEun as she prepared her handbag.

"No, don't bother! I'll drive there myself" She said and he sighed.

"Please just let me!"

"Okay, I will be waiting by the door" She said and hanged up the phone.

The two of them were going to enroll Jimin in a preschool since he was three years old and needed to start school, to play, learn, engage with other kids his age and it would be good since Ji Eun works all day so he won't just be sitting with the nanny all day.

They arrived to the school, Changmin helped Changmin out of his car seat and held him on his hip. Ji Eun adjusted his clothes for him as they walked inside, the principle welcomed as she served them coffee. 

Jimin was busy playing around with other kids as his parents talked to the principle about the schooling program and how it will affect him as a young child. 

An hour later, the three agreed on a deal and Jimin was registred as a new attendee of the pre-school. 

"Are you really going home now? Can't we take Jimin to Mcdonald's or something, it's been so long since we had an outing together" He asked hoping that she would accept to have lunch with him but to unfortunately, she was having none of it.

"I am sorry, I have a lot of work today" 

"Oh, I understand. Umm, can I at least take Jimin with me?" He asked and she nodded.

"Oh of course" She said then looked at Jimin to give him a kiss before she called for a taxi and went to the office.

The work at the office was pretty jacked as the broadcasting station was preparing for a new project regarding a new variety show. The mall that Ji Eun's had asked to be built was done and only a few finishing touched were done before the big opening of it's brand stores.

"Get in!" Ji Eun yelled as a knock was hear on the door, her eyes met up with her guest and she immediately stood on her feet.

"Oh! Empress Dowager, please get in!" She said as the other woman came inside and sat on the couch.

"Would you like to drink something?" 

"I am not here to be friendly with you, I am here to tell you stuff and get back"

"Sure, I am all ears" Ji Eun said as she sat facing her on the other couch.

"Listen, I came here to tell you to get away from my son or I'll make you suffer"

"Wow, I like it! Straight to the point" Ji Eun said as she went to close the blinds so the employees wouldn't see them chatting together.

"Let me tell you this then, I am not leaving your son alone even if you kill me"

"You don't know what you're talking about, you will regret this"

"I won't maybe you will. You seem a bit scared, do you have something to hide?" Ji Eun challenged as the other woman got angrier.

"Watch how you speak to me!" The older woman threatened making Ji Eun smirk.

"I'd say you watch how you speak to me since it's my environment and I am the boss here "

Empress Dowager stood up as she glared daggers into Ji Eun's eyes but the younger woman didn't back down at all.

"For the last time, I will say this, If you don't let my son go, I will make you suffer"

"Make me!"

---

Sara, Ji Eun and Yang were sitting at Ji Eun's house having a drink together. Yang and Sara took the oppurtinity while Ji Eun was in the bathroom so they could talk.

"You'd reckon she would like this ring?" Yang asked Sara, Ji Eun's manager as she nodded her head.

"She'll love it! I assure you your majesty"

"Don't you think it's a bit early for this?" 

"Not really , you've been together for six months now, I think it's appropriate now"

"Hush! She's coming!"

"I am back!" Ji Eun exclaimed happily as sara stood up suddenly.

"What's wrong?" Ji Eun asked her manager curiously.

"Nothing, I just remembered that I had an errand to run and it's quite urgent" She explained and quickly ran to the front door leaving the couple alone.

"Weird!" Ji Eun exclaimed with a shrug.

"It's okay, don't mind her. Now come here!" Yang said as he pulled her onto his lap and cuddled her softly while playing with her fingers.

"I'll never let go of this hand. I swear"

"Yang?" 

"Yes, my heaven"

"Why did you choose me to be your lover?" She asked and he chuckled making her pout slightly.

"Was my question funny?" She asked in a disappointed tone

"No, of course not, it was cute" He said and she blushed. "I didn't chose you, I just took one look at you and there was no turning back, you are the first breath I take and the last"

"I love you" She said and his eyes widened.

"What? What did you say?" He asked her to repeat in disbelief.

"I love you very much. Very!"

"I love you more, my heart! Let's get married" He asked as he took out his ring from his pocket.

"What did you say?"  She gasped loudly at his question.

"Let's get married. Ji Eun, I love you so much! They say there are 7 billion people on this planet but my world only has you in it, only you" 

"I will get married" She whispered in disbelief to herself while his face fell.

"My words didn't have any effect on you, I was right it is still early for marriage" He said sadly but she smiled.

"Oh shit! I didn't say my answer. YES! I will marry you"

"What really?" He asked and lifted her up in the air, her laugh was ringing loud in the air.