He bowed his head. "I will accept the outcome with pride, Master Jamesu!!!"

I sighed, and nodded. "Understood... that's a good attitude to have." I stepped forward, and held out the Bokken. "Do you prefer Kendo or Taijutsu?"

He drew his sword, scabbard attached tightly around the blade. "I prefer Kendo, Master Jamesu."

"Alright... its not my strong suit, but I will test my new limits with no worries; you are a sturdy fellow, it seems to me." I grinned, then paused at the window that appeared in front of me.

<Individual: Ken Katachi
Race: Adult Kijin Pure Blood Male (Ultra-Rare)
Strength: 500%
Speed: 90%
Stamina: 1%
Defense: 1%
Intelligence: 90%
Weapon's Skill: 30%
Unarmed Skill: 10%

Chief Protector of the Sage-Guardian Kijin Clan, Master of Kendo, Disciple of the Sword Saint, Hero Slayer, Father of the Hero.>

I frowned slowly at the Percentages. 'Compared to what? Me?' I asked.

<Correct.>

'And Father of the Hero... that refers to either Zoken or Mika?'

<Correct.>

'Which One?'

<You Must Read Their Statuses First.>

I nodded and looked at the boy from earlier with my peripheral vision, narrowing my eyes.

<Individual: Zoken Katachi
Race: Weak Fair Oni (Ultra-Rare Evolution Path)
Strength: ~>0%
Speed: 5%
Stamina: 1%
Defense: 1%
Intelligence: 75%
Weapon's Skill: 5%
Unarmed Skill: 5%

The Sage-Guardian Kijin Clan Heir, Kendo Student, Hero Seed, Weakling.>

'Harsh...' I turned my gaze over his shoulder, to Mika.

<Individual: Mika Katachi
Race: Ogre
Strength: 10%
Speed: 2%
Stamina: 1%
Defense: 2%
Intelligence: 85%
Weapon's Skill: 1%
Unarmed Skill: 10%

Shrine Maiden of the Sage-Guardian Kijin Clan, Young Earth Mage, Sage's Guardian, Saint's Seed.>

'Huh... Alright then.' I grinned and sent myself forward with a burst of speed from my Chi gathering in my legs, striking the wooden sword against his scabbard. I hadn't seen him move the weapon, but his feet hadn't moved.

"You are quite swift, Master Jamesu." He complimented sincerely, and then spartan kicked towards my chest, a moment of killing intent turning the air around his horns red.

I dodged, slapping the unarmored inside of his leg with my sword harshly, making him groan in some pain and mostly annoyance. "And your attacks are linear! Think fluidly!" I rebuked, sliding under his horizontal slash and punching his other knee as I went past.

He grunted and leapt away, moving from his spot, and then returned, swinging his sword in an over-hand strike more suited for a war hammer than a katana.

I dodged easily, and slapped his throat with my bokken sharply. "You wield your blade like a hammer!!! It is not a brute instrument!!!"

He grinned, rubbing his throat. "Master Aihara used to say that, as well... then, I will begin again." He settled into a low stance, and that spectral red flame from his horns slowly spread, covering his entire body.

<Warning!!!
Strength: 2,000%
Speed: 360%
Warning!!!>

"Ooh? Nicely done..." I grinned and focused on my own Chi, filling my body and letting it exude from my skin.