FIX ME CHAPTER 15

Start from the beginning

"Baby girl..." Elise began, her voice trembling a little. Jessica can see she is nervous, so she smiled at Elise. Elise took a deep breath and nodded before saying: "We... we are so so so sorry."

This time, Jessica's mouth fell open. The girls saying sorry to her was the last thing on her mind.

"W-what?" she asked again just in case she misheard Elise. But Elise went to her and held her other hand, which Hollie isn't holding.

"We are so sorry for treating you that way in the last few days," Elise said sincerely. "We were bitches to you. We knew we hurt you. We didn't mean all of them, Jessica. We did that not because we hate you, but because we were caught off guard and do not have an idea how to react."

Erika, who was leaning at the wall nodded in agreement. "It's just that we knew you and Phillip love each other so much. And then suddenly, there you go announcing to the whole world that Deandre is your boyfriend. We were so hurt for Phillip. He looked like his world crumbled down."

"And not only that, Jess," Skylar added. "We were hurt you didn't tell us about Deandre. We were all caught off guard too we really didn't know how to react. Honestly, we didn't expect you and Dre to be... well... a couple."

"And we all thought you did that as a revenge to Phillip and we didn't peg you as the revenge type of girl," said Hollie, sadness and guilt evident on her voice.

Jessica sighed. She didn't know her friends felt and thought that way. All she thought was that they abandoned her. She didn't even think her actions might have hurt them.

"I'm sorry," Jessica said softly. "I didn't know you felt that way. I am so sorry for not telling you about Deandre and me. It's just that it was---"

"It was a publicity stunt," Skylar declared, smile on her lips as she saw the surprised look on Jessica's face. "We know, Jessica. Deandre isn't the type to really keep quiet you know. And you can trust us. We won't tell anyone."

Jessica let out a huge breath of relief. "I know you won't. I'm so sorry it has to be this way. We needed to do that because of the publicity... his fiancée caused."

"We understand now, Jess. In fact it's the reason why the WBE is not here," Hollie said, which put a small smile on the other girls' faces.

"We heard her badmouthing you, Baby Girl," Elise admitted. "The mother in me who really loves you to death even though she was hurt, couldn't take it. I had to confront her."

"Mama Elise put her in her place, Baby Girl," Erika said while laughing. "And she's too afraid to be here with us so she requested for a transfer."

"Is she in... the guy's bus?" Jessica asked meekly. It was Hollie who answered her.

"Nope," she said while shaking her head. "Well she requested to be with PP, her love, but of course the management didn't agree. Why would she be there?"

"So... so where is she now?" Jessica asked again, relief evident in her voice.

"She's with her mummy and daddy," Skylar answered. "We heard her call her parents and in just a few hours, they were there to the rescue. They're bringing her home. After all, in just a few days, we'll be in Georgia."

Jessica's heart stopped at the mention of Phillip's hometown. It might have shown on her face that the girls looked at her with concern.

Elise sat beside her. "We won't let her hurt you there. And Phillip won't. We'll be there for you. This time, we promise we won't leave you."

Jessica's eyes automatically watered at the sincerity she heard from Elise's voice. She missed her friends and she isn't one to hold grudges.

"So... you forgive us?" Erika asked with hesitation in her voice. "We're really sorry, Jessica."