"But—" Elsa goes to protest.

"Elsa, I'm always there. A few minutes isn't going to kill anyone," Anna says stubbornly.

Not wanting an argument to break out, Elsa only sighs and simply nods. Astrid limps out the dining room to the bedroom getting clothes ready for the interview.

"I could use a bath. The doctor did advise me to bathe to relax my sore muscles," Astrid mutters to herself.

She runs herself a hot bubble bath. She lowers into the bathtub and sighs in relief as the hot water meets her skin instantly relaxing her.

Anna finishes tending to Elsa's wound and shoots off for college. Out of nervousness, Elsa checks Astrid is preoccupied and makes sure her secret hidden room is secured. Officers coming over to the house when she has to go out to her cover jobs is very unsettling, her secret double life mustn't come out. Not now or ever.

Her phone goes off and she quickly checks to see a message from Merida.

Meri berry 😋🍓
Hey, Els. Have you seen the news? You might want to see this...

Elsie phant 😱🐘
No? I'll check it out now

Elsa turns the TV over to news. Her heart drops as she sees her confrontation with Winter Storm in the alley.

"This is the only ever sighting we have of our local criminals Winter Storm, Winter Chaos, Autumn Fire and Blazing Flame!"

She turns the TV off and quickly messages her friend back in panic.

Elsie phant 😱🐘
Oh my God, how did we let this happen?! What if this gets us caught?!

Meri berry 😋🍓
Elsa, we can't panic right now! We'll look into this, there has to be a way to erase that footage! I promise you that we will sort this!

Elsie phant 😱🐘
Does Punzie know about this?

Meri berry 😋🍓
I don't have a clue, I've been trying to get a hold of her since seven and I've had nothing. We both know how much of a morning person and phone addict she is, she could be with her neighbour Gothel

Elsie phant 😱🐘
It's ten almost eleven, she should be done by now! What if something has happened?

Meri berry 😋🍓
Elsa, take a breath. She's probably perfectly fine, let's just wait for her to get back to us before we lose our minds, okay?

Elsa sighs and rubs her head. She really had to go back into work today, she may have money in store but she still has to work to cover her tracks. She walks into her bedroom and gets changed into her uniform for the café.

Elsa walks out her room and knocks on the bathroom door gently.

"Astrid, I'm about to head out to work! I'm sorry that I'm not able to stay today but I do have to get going..." Elsa says nervously playing with the loose strands of her platinum blonde hair.

"Don't worry about it, Elsa. I'll be okay! Have a good day at work!" Astrid replies cheerily.

Elsa smiles and locks the front door behind herself. She jumps the bus into town ready for another hard days work.

Across town in his home, Jack is watching the news freaking himself out about him being caught on camera. Although, it wasn't anything that would seriously give away his identity it still troubles him. He can't go to prison, he can't leave his little sister and brother all alone. He wouldn't know what to do with himself if he was locked up behind bars not knowing how Emma or Jamie are surviving.