pure hearts

So hey guyz I'm writing this new story called as pure hearts ..hope you guys enjoy

Here's the story description :

"what is it like to love someone ? " he asks me .

"I....uhm...think it's a kind of a feeling that cannot be described . It's pure ,you feel happy and confident . To me nothing is more incredible than being with the person you love " . I look at him and see him getting closer to me . My cheeks were burning .

I tried to avert my gaze from him .

"-and you most definitely cannot hurt or hate the person you love . you start missing them when your not with them and getting distant makes your feelings grow stronger . wait Why are you asking me this ? you said you don't believe in love ."  I see him getting even more closer to me , I could feel his breath on my cheeks . I lift my head to look at him .

"well I didn't.... atleast not until now ". With that he crashes his lips against mine .

__________________________________________

Evelyn Brown is a seventeen year old girl who believes in love and hopes that one day she'll meet her knight in shining armour .Well she also has a crush on the famous player .

Meet Tyler walker , the oh so popular playboy who obviously doesn't believe in love and hates being rejected .

Will he be her knight in shining armour ? .

what might happen when the secret lover and the playboy meets through there class assignment ! well let's just say opposites atract . Don't they ?

______________________________________________

Character will be revealed at the beginning of each chapter

Few things I wanna tell you:

* If you don't like the book don't spread hate comments . You can just stop reading it .

*You guyz wanna change the cast please mention it in the comment box .

*The character in the book is a not bold enough . So please don't ask me to change the way she is . We can just hope that she changes after she meets Tyler .

*Tyler is a player and he doesn't change his character just like that . I mean you can just how you used to be within a moment . It id a slow process

*No plagiarism . All i have to say to those people is that try to do something better in life than stealing other's works .

*Lastly my name is Lee . Just kidding the name's Lea Grace Martin . I know the name sucks but whatever and I'm 15 year's old . All of you can call me lee . Just call me whatever you like but that doesn't mean you get to use foul Language .

*I don't have a particular accent . I've lived in almost 4 countries since I was born and I'm an hybrid where my mom's a German and dad's American and my mom's fam is swedish and dad's family is in Austrailia . So I'm seriously telling you all I don't have an accent.

*I'm leaving don't worry . So , I hope you all enjoy the book . I'll put my 200% to it .

* By the way the thing about my accent is all a lie . I'm an Australian . Bye !

___________________________________________