Keifer turns around in that moment, "I'm not asking for your pity." Keifer says sharply. He then turned around and left, leaving me in the house.

I've never seen him so cold before, to me at least. He left without even hearing what I had to say.

I follow him down and out of the house, I locked the doors before I headed inside Ivan's car.

"What were you guys talking about in the house?" Francis asks innocently.

"Nothing." Keifer and I say together.

"O," Francis says with his eyebrows raised, he will definitely want to know everything now.

This is bad, we know how much Francis does not like it when he gets left out of something.. Keifer and I accidentally make eye contact and we both look away. I guess were thinking of the same thing, Francis will try to break us to tell him the truth..

This whole boot camp thing is getting a lot more troublesome.

After a couple hours of driving and silence in the car we finally arrived at the camp site.

Two middle aged looking staffs met with us at the entrance, Selina, Noah and Aurora already arrived and we're waiting for everybody else.

The councillor talked to all of us individually, and later said that we'll start as soon as everyone arrives.

After a couple minutes, everyone finally arrived. Lucas arrived last, the bruise from the punch I gave him was still visible.

He look our way, he tried to make eye contact with Keifer but Keifer looked away, then he looked at me and I smirked.

Francis noticed the exchanges and spoke up, only loud enough for me and Keifer to hear.

"You guys know I don't like secrets." He warned.

Before we could answer, the councillor spoke up.

Narrators PoV

"Welcome to boot camp! Before we get activities started, find your cabins and choose as bed and leave your luggage. Dinner is at 6 pm, it is now 3pm, you have 3 hours to set up and get comfy." The councillor shouts happily.

The lady then spoke up after him, "the girls cabin is on the right and the guys' is on the left. Follow the path and you'll find it!"

"Guys? So the guys are all in one cabin!?" Keifer whispers.

"Yup." Lucas intercepts, he smirks at Keifer and keifer returns with a disgusted look.

After a couple minutes of walking they finally find the cabin which had a sign on the door 'Nelson Garden Boys'.

Keifer, Mackie and Francis made sure they were as far away as possible from Lucas, they may be upset with each other but they hated Lucas.

Keifer and Mackie shared a bunk bed, while Francis shared a bunk bed with Noah which was right beside his two band mates.

They finished setting everything up, and putting their stuff away, they were about to take their phones out until they heard a knock on the door.

In a sudden rush the girls entered their cabins and sat down on an empty bed.

"Hi guys!" Ashlee says, with a little wave.

Mackie makes his way down his bed and sits by Keifer's lower bunk, Francis does the same.

"What are you doing here,ash?" Lucas asked, annoyed.

The three boys were now sitting by each other, Ashlee spoke up again.

"We were thinking, we could play.." she drags on,

"Truth or Dare!" She screams

——————————-

Okayokay, this whole camp day story will be long so I'll be adding maybe 2 parts to it.

But anyway SURPRISE UPDATE!

STAY TUNED FOR TUESDAY! (For the next part)