"Im letting you win on purpose!" He said.

"That's what all the losers say! If I get this one I win!" I smiled.

"Loser! Loser! Loser!" Nash chanted as I was up next.

"Yay! Yuuuuuus!" I chanted as I knocked all of them down.

"No fair!" Nash went up to me and grabbed me from behind and kissed my cheek.

"I have something planned for you Mr.Grier." I said.

"Can't wait." Nash said.

"Im hungry." I said.

"Let's go then and go eat Chick La Fila." Nash said.

"I like that idea." I said as we walked out the door hand in hand laughing.

When we got to Nash's car it had a sign that said "Watch out." Me and Nash stared at eachother confused wondering who put it up and why.

NASH'S POV

"Wait here babe." I said as I looked around the parking lot for signs.

I heard a gun shooting go off out of no where.

"Nash!" I heard a faint scream call my name.

I ran back to my car hoping that what I thought happened didn't happen. But it did. There she was on the floor with blood all over her right arm. With no one to be seen around.

"I WILL GET YOU WHOEVER THE FUCK DID THIS!" I yelled.

"Babe..are you okay? I said to her.

"My arm hurts so much.." She said looking weak and pale as I carried her bridal style to the car to take her to the emergency room.

"Did you see who did this?" I tried to make conversation to her as I drove the car.

"Some guy dressed in all black I didn't catch his face.." She said faintly as she passed out from the pain in her arm and I sped and passed a red light.

I parked and quickly carried her inside the ER. "She got shot in the arm! Help her!" I entered yelling.

They attended her immediately. "We will take it from here sir." The doctor said to me as I sat on the waiting room.

I wasn't going to let this worsen. This was all my fault. I knew this had to be a warning from Cameron. This is how he started. I said as I got a text from him. ";)" it read.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!" I replied.

"Wasn't me i would've gotten her somewhere else, fun watching you suffering though, careful next time. Cameron replied back.

"Who the fuck was it?" I replied back.

"Ask her who does she think it is ;)" Cameron replied back.

All these thoughts going through my head. It was him Cameron. I didn't know if he was playing with me or not. But he was going to pay for it. I thought as the doctor interrupted my thoughts.

"Mr.Grier, she's okay now you can see her now." The doctor told me.

"Thanks so much..can I take her tonight?" I replied.

"Tomorrow would be better just in case she starts bleeding again." He told me.

I walked to her room thinking it would be good for her to stay here another day for no one to hurt her here.

"Babe! How are you?" I replied.

"Better..my arm still hurts like hell though." She replied.

"Im sorry it's all my fault." I replied as I cupped my face with my hands.

"No it's not I'm still here." She replied.

"Do you know anyone who would want to hurt you? Like enemies?" I said.

"No..why?" She questioned.

"Because Cameron said that to ask you who it was..wasn't him." I said.

"No i mean I didn't see the person it was a tall shadow." She said.

"How tall? Cam isn't tall." I said now worried.

"About your height." She said.

All these thoughts went through my head. Until I finally thought of someone.

"Matt." I said.

"Matt? Matt what?" She said almost yelling.

"It was him. Who else would want to hurt you?" I said.

"Maybe one of those guys, you don't want to tell me about! Matt would never hurt me." She said as a tear slipped down her face.

"Wasn't them trust me. They would have killed you." I said.

"Maybe I got lucky like last time! Why the fuck did you ever come into my life? You ruin everything!" She said as tears kept rolling out her eyes.

"You love Matt don't you?" I said.

She stayed quiet.

"Don't you?!" I said almost yelling.

"Yes I do okay! Now leave I don't want to see you again!" She said crying.

"Im sorry for ruining everything! I know I'm just a fuck up! I'll leave to another state!" I said as a tear slipped my eye.

"So know your going to leave me to get killed?" She said.

"You said you wanted to get out of your life!" I said irritated.

"I do but I also need you in it..." She said crying.

I went up to her and hugged her tight. "We will figure out a way to keep you safe, don't worry." I said.

"Im sorry.." She said.

"I will fix this don't worry I'll get whoever wants to hurt you." I said.

"Just don't leave me or else i really won't have anyone." She said.

WOAH DAMN GUYS ACTION DO YALL THINK IT WAS MATT OR NAH ??? COMMENT & VOTE ‼️‼️ ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH THANKS FOR 6.8K READS