First Day...

May, 20 2001 Dominican Republic the day and place that Daniela a little blue eyes and blond hair was born she was quite and she was really funny. Her mother named Any Espinal and father... she never knew who he was. She had two wonderful sisters Carolina and Yakaira the two best sister she could've ever had but until the got adopted because her mother was using drugs. The wonderful world was over, the beautiful company of sisters were going and the love of a real mother was gone. got adopted only when she was 3 month later when she was born to this person that wasn't't even family not even friends only some random people just appear saying that they wanted to adopt someone and Daniela's mother says that she couldn't't have the baby Daniela no more because she was using drugs. She get's adopted and she didn't't even live her adopted parent she was living with her adopted aunt that was like a mother because she was the only one available because her  adopted parents were in United State having the best life they could've ever had. While Daniela was alone with her aunt her life was okay until she turn 9 years old. She got a visa to go U.S.A the 2 month later she was with her adopted mother in U.S.A. She started good until like 2 month later that's when the evil came out from her mother because for a moment she thought that everything was okay or that she had change she started yelling and all the bad things, but she had a new life she was going to the okay then she was going to this school called cjr and it was okay too everything was okay then she was in 8th grade then she got her first phone and every thing was going better it was good now. Now it was good because she had fanelly got her phone her dream had come true but.. Until everything was going bad again because her mother started saying tht she was 24/7 in the phone she even got into fight with her parents only because the phone. She was mad everyday her mother used to punish her because she used to forget her suerter in school and then she used to take her phone away. her life was done She didn't even get love from her mother and sometimes not even from her father.

                                             END!!!!