One:

All the times Gingka has been lost, and unable to figure out things by himself. He has always had his friends around him, most importantly Daphne Eguchi. They share such a special relationship, that hardly anyone can understand. Even thought Daphne grew up in Koma village along with Gingka and Hyoma, her relationship with Hyoma isn't the best. Hyoma always thought she was a part of a dark organisation, no matter what she told him. 

Just like Gingka's first encounter with Phoenix. He had thought he could win the battle, but he lost and needed to regain all off his points. He learned a lesson that day, it wasn't Pegasus fault that they lost. It was Gingka's, he didn't know the true power to his bey.. His blader spirit had been lacking and had been the reason for his loss. That day he decided if he lost to Phoenix another time, he would quit beyblading. While trying to gather up all the points he had lost, he ran into Daphne again.

They hadn't decided to meet up or talked at all. They just kind of ran into each other. Gingka had taken a break at a local burger shop, when he suddenly felt a hand resting on his shoulder.

"Long time no see, Gingka".

 Upon hearing the mention of his name Gingka turned around. He gasped shocked and threw his arms around Daphne, pulling her closer.

"Daphne! What are you doing here?" Gingka asked, excited.

"Heard about your meeting with Phoenix, thought I might be able to cheer you up! I missed you, and wanted to see you again". Daphne revealed.

"Well actually, I know you have grown as a blader. I can see it on you and I was wondering if you could maybe battle my friends. I think they need to be reminded that there are stronger bladers around. I also think you are the right person to do that". Gingka revealed, keeping eye contact with Daphne.

"Anything you want, Gingka. See you again later, yeah". Daphne spoke. She kissed Gingka's cheek, before she walked out of the shop. To get her work done perfectly to her plan. 

Early the next morning Daphne was leaning against a tree. She had traced someone she thought were  friends with Gingka. She had kept all her attention to one of them, who seemed to never be happy with his result. No matter how much he trained, it did not satisfy him at all. 

"Kyoya, did you mean what you said at the stadium?" Asked one of his friends. She had barely given him any attention at all, but what did she know. They could probably fool her, quickly.

"Benkei, don't make me repeat myself!". The one she had focused on sneered. Apparently his name was Kyoya.

Suddenly his eyes glanced in Daphne's direction and she knew she had been caught. She walked away from her hideout and out in the open, away from the bushes. Keeping a neutral, but cold look on her face.

"Nobody sneaks up on us like that! Battle me!" Benkei ordered. Holding out his bey, dark bull. "B-b-b-b-b-Bull!" Benkei launched his bey at the new comer over excited.

"Benkei, you cannot just do that!". Kyoya yelled. Although as Daphne launched her bey in return, he took a step back. He watched in fascination as she didn't stand down a possible threath.

"Tigress, go, go, go!" Daphne called out. Sending off her bey with a couple of furious attacks against Benkei. "Don't let him, get away!"

"Shit! B-b-bull special move, Red horn uppercut! Smash her apart!" Benkei called, thinking he had control of the battle now.

"Tigress, counter smash mode! Full power!". Daphne called out, as Benkei was right below her bey. Her bey smashed down hard enough to take Benkei's bey out of battle.

"No! I lost!" Benkei whined. He couldn't believe his own damn eyes.

"Hm, his special move had no effect on your bey? Lets see how strong you are then". Kyoya sneered holding up his bey. "Like I am going to lose". Kyoya thought bitterly.