Purple Yam

Me? Writing my Cookie Run persona getting fucked by Purple Yam? It's more likely than you think...I'm just horny on main for Purple Yam...don't judge me...

"Calm down Red, this is your first day on the job! You can do it! Just give a bunch of kisses and hugs for random cookies and you'll be okay with this! Now let's see who's first..."

She then reaches into her purse and pulls out a list of cookies who need some lovin. Red was assigned to be the first and official Cupid but since it was her first time...she didn't really know what she was doing at first but after a lot of training this will definitely pay off. As she was looking at the List of cookies she noticed a cookie by the name of "Purple Yam".

Oh man he definitely needs some lovin a lot! She shoves her list in her purse and inhales then exhales

"Okay Red, remember...just giving him some kisses and maybe a hug than be on your way to the next one...seems easy enough!"

She then flies on over to find the cookies that is name "Purple Yam" but poor Red Velvet doesn't know what's in store for her. After who knows how long she's been flying for she finally finds Yam, she notices that he was sitting on a tree stump his mace by his side and he looked pretty ticked off. She beams in joy and flies to where he is floating in front of him

"U-Um, e-excuse me!"

Purple Yam turns to see Cupid floating in front of him and he rolls his eyes

"The hell do you want?"

"I'm R-Red and I'm h-here to g-give you all t-the love and a-affection you need!"

Red says while stuttering and slightly getting a bit jittery since she was so nervous on how he would react. Yam however was too busy staring at her a bit confused.

"Now why in the hell do I need that?"

"O-Oh well because it's my job! I make sure that cookies like yourself aren't so sad and lonely..."

"Hey! I am not sad nor lonely!"

"Well..."

Cupid reaches into her purse and pulls out a book beginning to turn to different pages until she finds the right one

"It says here you've been single for about...probably a year or so and it seems like your not crushing on anyone at the moment...

"...What the fuck!?! How do you know all this?!? You stalking me!?"

"Heavens no! I know about it because of this book I have. It has a lot of information on certain people. Like their blood types, their names, where they live and-"

"Now that's just fucking creepy..."

"It's not! It's for....well....for just in case okay!"

She huffs while putting her book away back into her purse and huffs

"Anyway... now that we got that out of the way, would you like maybe a kiss? Or maybe a hug would be sufficient?"

"How about you go fuck yourself and leave me be!!!"

"Hey! I'm just trying to do my job here! Can you just please not be so rude and let me do my job!"

"Ugh, fine!"

Yam says while crossing his arms and mumbling something. If this gets her to leave then Yam has to do this