Clint Barton: Much Needed Vacation

Start from the beginning

***

A few minutes later your entire family when down to the pool where you had privacy within a cabana, the only way people could see inside is if someone pulls the white sheets open. Once you set your stuff down Clint explained to his kids to not go into the deep end before they both jumped into the pool.

"You're such an amazing father Clint" You said with a smile not looking up from your book that Clint got you for your birthday. You just had laid down on the pool lounge chair then your husband sat in front of you with an 'innocent' smile on his face.

"No, no, no, no, no babe. We can't do it in here, what if your kids come running in while we're having sex? We were almost caught in the act back at the hotel room. Who knows what could've happened if they caught you sucking my dick."

"They would've thought about how much I cared about you by sucking you off" Clint grabbed the book out of your hands leaning in for a light kiss on the lip which you gladly returned with a smile. "That's really gross by the way. You are such a dad." You put a hand on his bare chest before he went in for another kiss.

"Shuuuut uuuuup..." Clint whispered with a small laugh again creating an extremely smooth make out session with. He pushed your legs slightly apart so your husband could a lot more closer to you. There was immense pleasure flowing through you when Hawkeye rubbed both your hard-ons together while having your bottoms still on.

The older male kissed your lips slowly making his way down to your jawline then to the nape of your neck as he unbuttoned your shirt until he exposed your chest & abs, but he left the shirt on you. "What happened to my hungry husband that wanted me earlier?" You laughed when he gently touched your sides.

"I plan on taking my time with this right now & I plan on pounding that ass so hard that you wouldn't be able to walk straight" You grew harder with every second of that sentence, you liked the sound of that. Clint pressed a kiss on your member making you buck your hips.

"Is my baby getting impatient? You don't like my teasing?" You shook your head vigorously bring your lip so hard that it stopped you from moaning for the whole pool area to hear.

"Should've thought about that 6 months ago when you decided to tease me when you handcuffed both my hands to our bed at Stark Tower & left me with a hard on so bad that I came hard without touching myself."

Hawkeye growled softly at you yet with so much force which made you give in to his every command. Clint always new you gave in to his demands when you didn't meet his eyes giving the older male more of a dominant role.

Your husband stood up making it very noticeable about his massive member with his legs spread apart of the width of the pool lounge chair. "What you're gonna do now is take care of this problem" You reached up to his shorts pulling the velcro apart of his board shorts noticing he's gone commando.

No matter how many time you saw his member, you were always impressed by all his thick 7 inches. "You want this cock in your mouth?" You wanted to do a lot of things, but mostly you wanted him in your mouth.

"Yes..." You said with pleading eyes.

"Yes what?"

"Yes-" You were interrupted by his daughter, Lila, saying the exact word that would your sentence "Daddy!" Clint pulled up his shorts without doing the velcro landing his face into your chest covering your hard on so his kid wouldn't notice what was going on.