I thought there weren't any more -Part 1-

Sarah is finally let out of the hospital and she moved back to Branson with her parents. So now I'm roommate-less. It's so weird being in the house by myself. I sighed at the thought as I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. The news happened to come on and the news reporter was talking about some missing girl, named Maddy Thompson, went missing two days ago and the police received a letter stating that she was dead, but they police are still searching for her. Sounds like a case we'd get. I groaned. Great, any minute now my phone is going to ring and Hotch or someone is going to say that we have a new case. Just then my phone rang. "Hello?"

"We've got a new case, Hotch said to get over here quick." Derek said.

"Does this have to do with Maddy Thompson?"

"How'd you guess?" He asked shocked.

"I have my ways." I said mysteriously. "I'll be there in ten!" I hung up and went out to my car and hopped in and sped off to the FBI building. Once inside, I was greeted by Spencer. "Hey Spence!" He hugged me and I hugged him back and we all went to the briefing room.

"So how did you know about Maddy Thompson?" Derek asked curiously.

"I watched the news before you called me." I said grinning. He rolled his eyes. "So what are we going up against?" Garcia pulled up some pictures on the TV and they were all of young women between the ages of 18-21 from the looks of it, one of them being Maddy Thompson.

"These girls, Corey Jackson, Emily Vance, and our latest victim Maddy Thompson, were all kidnapped in their homes in the middle of the night. The unsub got in through the window by jimmying the lock in San Francisco, California. The police there has asked for our help." Garcia started.

"The neighbors didn't hear anything?" Spence asked curiously.

"Nada, my boy wonder. The unsub left no prints, not so much as a shoe print. Whatever they use to silence these girls, he probably carries them with him. Anyways, these girls all live in the same city but on different ends."

"He must have some type of transport." I said frowning. "Why exert yourself by walking? Especially if the unsub is carrying the things he needs to silence the victims."

"Come on, think about it. All someone really needs to silence a 20 year old is a gun and some duct tape." Derek said thoughtfully. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah but that's still a long walk, Captain Obvious." He stuck his tongue out at me and I returned the favor. Ross just raised his eyebrows at us. We shrugged and grinned back at him.

"We'll look more into it on the plane. Wheels up in an hour." Hotch said before Derek and I could do anything else. He enjoys our little banter war, but he won't admit it.  We got up and I headed back to my apartment and packed. When I returned, everyone was heading off into the plane. Jerks! They are so impatient. I looked at the time and saw that I was actually running a little late. I scoffed as I entered the plane.

"Someone's running a litle behind." Derek said smirking.

"Oh shut up." I said rolling my eyes at him. I took my seat next to Spencer because I haven't had the chance to really talk to him with all that's going on. I've decided to claim him as my cuddle buddy for on the ride back. I smirked.

"Andrea, what are you smirking at?" Spencer asked me hesitantly. I hugged him.

"Cuddle buddy!" He sighed. JJ and Derek laughed. Hotch and Rossi just stared at us amused. I finally let Spencer go and looked at my copy of the file. "Hey, it says here the there was some kind of gas present in each of the victims."