The Art of the Silent Fist

Start from the beginning

Jay, Zane, Kai, and Nya carried sticks onto their vehicles while Cole carried an entire tree to his with another one already there. Cole smiled at his work, dusting off his hand. Lloyd and I walked up to him.

Lloyd: Aah, this is a perfect place to lay low. No robots, no cameras, no problems. 

Nya: Still, if any arial drones pass overhead, you better wear this. It will scramble their signal, so they can't find you. 

Nya tosses Lloyd and I new outfits. I held it up looking at it before running behind a bush to get ready. It took a short moment to get it on. I gazed at the design with a smile, liking it more than my last one. I got out of the bushes to see Lloyd and Misako hug. I smiled at the sight, walking up to everybody. Misako lifted her head up, seeing me walking up over Lloyd's shoulder.

Misako: (Y/N).

She broke her hug from Lloyd, approaching me with arms wide open and we hugged.

Misako: What are you all doing here?

Me: The Overlord's back and New Ninjago City has fallen under his control. He has Sensei Wu.

Misako: Wu's tough. There's a reason he's lived as long as he has. 

Lloyd: Where's dad?

Kai: Yeah, where is Lord Garmadon?

Misako: He no longer goes by Lord. Here, he's Sensei Garmadon. And he won't be back until this evening's lesson.

Jay: Uh, did you just say Sensei Garmadon?!

Zane: I'm glad he's on our side now. With Sensei Wu gone, we could use the help. 

Misako: Come in, but your weapons are not allowed. Ever since Lloyd and (Y/N) saved him, Garmadon's sworn an oath to never fight in hope to make up for his evil past. It's an oath he takes very seriously. 

The boys and I stopped walking behind Nya and Misako. The boys took out there Techno Blades.

Kai: But we are supposed to protect these with our lives.

Jay: And never let them out of our sight.

Zane: You guys go on ahead, I will stay back and watch over them.

Without hesitation, everyone gave Zane their weapons and walk away towards the place. I couldn't leave Zane by himself. I stayed behind and Lloyd noticed. He turned around and walked back to me.

Lloyd: Something wrong?

Me: Is it fair for Zane to here alone? It would be better for I stayed behind as well to watch over the weapons.

Lloyd: I'll stay here with you then.

I shook my head, turning Lloyd around and pushing him towards his father's home. He raised an eyebrow at me over his shoulder

Me: No, I can handle this. Besides, you haven't seen your father for a while so it will be good for you. Just make sure to bring food for Zane and I. 

Lloyd smiled at me with a nod. We hugged and Lloyd gave Zane a wave before running to catch up with the others. I smiled at his retreating figure. I walked over to Zane and sat beside him. He glances at me confused.

Zane: Aren't you going with them, (Y/N)?

I shook my head, smiling at him then tilted my head.

Me: Nope. I'm not leaving my robot friend behind all by himself. 

He gave me a small smile as I leaned again the tree, staring up at the sky.

Kai's POV

The guys and I walked through the gates, seeing kids kicking a ball around.